Page 677 of 684 FirstFirst ... 177577627667674675676677678679680 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 6832

hey aida, any chance for a future update to give the option to make it stop nagging about english patches? i don't use one, but now with the newest version of tweaker it keeps nagging me to update the patch, and i can tell it "yes, no or always update". if there is a "stop looking for updates because i'm not using the patch anyways" option, i'm not seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    hey aida, any chance for a future update to give the option to make it stop nagging about english patches? i don't use one, but now with the newest version of tweaker it keeps nagging me to update the patch, and i can tell it "yes, no or always update". if there is a "stop looking for updates because i'm not using the patch anyways" option, i'm not seeing it.
    I can tell you that this was requested in the fleet discord and it's being added in the next version.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    If you don't use the English patch, then why are you using the Tweaker, why not stick with the official launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    If you don't use the English patch, then why are you using the Tweaker, why not stick with the official launcher?
    iirc Tweaker is better at updating the game than the official launcher lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    iirc Tweaker is better at updating the game than the official launcher lol.
    I tried to perform old/missing files check from tweaker (not old method), and it replaced all patch files i downloaded on the previous day with 0KB empty files.
    End result is that i have to redownload like 3GB+ all over again, i just want to fix my game...

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    I can tell you that this was requested in the fleet discord and it's being added in the next version.
    awesome, thanks.

i've always had weird gameguard issues where the official client won't properly launch the game. (the gamestart button would flash the pso2 splash screen real quick, the gg tray icon would never show up, and the game would never start (with pso2.exe never showing up in task manager's process list). tweaker always just worked.

additionally, it handles updates better and would remove the censorship patch.

Ok looks like the recent update just borked my tweaker. I keep getting the error that the tweaker is not a valid win32 app.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Ok looks like the recent update just borked my tweaker. I keep getting the error that the tweaker is not a valid win32 app.
    Flush the tweaker files, re-download it and try again.

Windows 10 detects Tweaker as a virus since todays patch. You guys should look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Windows 10 detects Tweaker as a virus since todays patch. You guys should look into this.
    I use Defender on Windows 10, not a problem for me.