Page 9 of 684 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959109509 ... LastLast

But where do I need to extract?

1st time using your tweaker tonight and i encountered a possible bug, it seems to be set to always on top and when i clicked install latest EN patch, the button for confirming it was all done was hidden underneath the tweaker, and attempting to place focus on the tweaker to move it seems to have triggered that windows "you must first hit OK on this window before focus can be applied" thing Windows likes to do sometimes, all the other confirm buttons seem to spawn on top of it, but all attempts to tun off it's always on top feature failed me, had to cancel it in tsk manager+^_^+ anyway, a toggle for always on top, if that is the issue, would also be a nicee addition+^_^+

btw, is this going to be open source? I'd very much like to look at it's inerds, i have Visual Studio 2010 and can get 2012 key as early as next week for free (yay for college softwarez!!)+^_^+

Problem~
    I have tried to run as administrator but i cant get past or through the Sega logo thing
    without this happening

Last edited by JadeMaster43; May 11, 2013 at 08:45 AM.

i think that i did something wrong, i extracted the file into my documents, clicked on the program ''PSO2 Tweaker''';
    It says that its not a valid 32 bit application. Uhm, i'm using Windows XP 32 bit and i feel like a idiot right now. Please help me

Edit: Woops, i thought that i read all the posts here but i guess i forgot the important one, it seems that i have to download the .net framework. Hehe, i really am an idiot
    Last edited by NanananaBATMAN; May 11, 2013 at 04:10 PM.

okay, i downloaded the Net Framework.

It still says the same darn thing.

sorry for noobing up this thread, but where do I extract the tweaker and 7z files?

Quote Originally Posted by Icecold View Post
    sorry for noobing up this thread, but where do I extract the tweaker and 7z files?
    Just extract it at a place you are familiar with, like in a folder on Dekstop. The important part is to set the path for the tweaker to work. You should find the option to do so when you open the tweaker

Thanks Kazuki. I tried it out. Removing the movies in the beginning really made my game load better. The launch PSO2 button did not work however. It started pso2.exe in my processes but the game never launched. And I couldn't close the process nor start pso2 normally cause it would just say it was already running. Had to restart my computer entirely. Otherwise I'm liking the program so far just because the game starts so much smoother now that I cut the movies. Thanks for your hard work AIDA.

I'll ask this again... Where do I extract the files from the zip?.. Ive had some errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Du1337 View Post
    I'll ask this again... Where do I extract the files from the zip?.. Ive had some errors.
    Desktop -> right click -> new -> folder (Rename to anything you want to) -> Run the tweaker -> have fun?

Also what kind of errors? Got any text, pictures or description?
    Last edited by Meyfei; May 14, 2013 at 08:35 AM.