Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by laxmunch View Post
    waste of time.
    Well, I am happy to say we are wasting the time of about 1200 people an episode. But normally you do other things when listening to a podcast. If you want something more pso focused, check out the guys on EXP FULL.

Episode 7 - EXP FULL x Ship 2 Block 20 rule 34? is now up on itunes, we will be on Stitcher in the coming week for those who cant get on to itunes and rather web stream.

Please enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by laxmunch View Post
    waste of time.
    It seems all 10 of your posts thus far are all some form of crude and/or sarcastic. I'd say it's a safe bet for everyone to ignore anything you say from here on out.

Anyway, I'll give the new episode a listen tomorrow, or sometime this week, at least.

I usually tune in from your website, but it appears that I can't access the episode list. Will there be a fix for this soon?

Alright so the feed is now fixed, we should also be up on some other feeds soon.

you can also listen to the podcast from this page with out having to download itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...20/id651964825 Which is the link in my signature. This will allow you to listen to the show by hovering over the show number on the pages.
    Last edited by FO-RA-HUnightv; Jun 28, 2013 at 09:59 AM.

So just an update, the feeds are now fixed! the server transfer is done. Everyone should be able to download the shows normally.

Xbone flip flops into Xbox 180. Don Mattrick, SONY's greatest employee ever, jumps ship into Zynga. (lol)

All that and more, this tuesday at *Ship 2 - Block 20 podcast*!
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Alright listeners, we had some more technical difficulties with the server transfer and the latest victim was the email server. So what that means is we have not gotten any of the email questions for the last week, or any emails for that matter.

So once again if you would like to re send question email to [email protected] with the subject: Ship 2 Block 20, I will try to get them on this episode.
    Last edited by FO-RA-HUnightv; Jul 2, 2013 at 09:29 PM.

Hey guys got good news for all of you that did not want to bother with iTunes! we are now on Stitcher! Check us out here http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/muky...-20?refid=stpr

Excellent. I wanted to give the podcast a go, but I wasn't looking forward to installing iTunes. Thanks.