Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Hello everyone, we are still editing tuesday's podcast. We hope you enjoy it.
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

New Podcast is up in the usual feeds, check my signature for the links if you already don't have them.

This weeks Episode 8- Full Nelson Rusty Trombone

Hope you enjoy tuesday's episode, guys. It came out a little late because it was a very awkward day but we still delivered.
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Episode - 9 records tomorrow, we also have a new site where we post random stuff as well as the episodes now.

My o my has 10 weeks evolved us.

You can find it simply at ship2block20.com

hope you enjoy.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Listening to you guys on Stitcher while @ work and missed listening to you guys, S2B20+EXPFULL should hook up again sometime also during the intro when Mekhana was introduced I was like "Woooo Mekky!" Lol props on playing Cammy's Theme in its entirety.
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Jul 9, 2013 at 12:07 PM.

Thanks, we try to do a new intro outro song every ep that has been related to some form of gaming. We will have to see about the exp full cross overs in the future. Thanks for listening.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Episode 8 was pretty awesome but after the Danny Chu conversation and into the rabbit hole PURE... COMEDY... GOLD

Yay positive feedback! Thanks

We're about to start recording episode 9 just going over some notes.

Episode 9 - I'm a rubber ducky? is now up on itunes and you can find the post at ship2block20.com, it will be up on the normal feeds shortly.

Hope you all enjoy.
    Last edited by FO-RA-HUnightv; Jul 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM.

Hope you guys enjoy episode 9. We had a lot of fun and we had some great topics.