Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

forgot to update this thread but, Ship 2 Block 20, Episode 10 - The House of Gabe Newell, is now out on all the usual feeds as well as quick links at, ship2block20.com

thanks for all the listens from the last 11 weeks guys with more people listening everyday.

Ep 11 is finally up on our feeds. Enjoy guys!
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

ugh too tired to listen to it now.... I'll listen @ work tomorrow unless they toss me to the shipping bay D:

here is an image to hold you over

Great recent episode! I'll be looking forward to the next one.

Thanks guys, I don't know if i have ever posted the podcast header images here, but when we started the web site, I kinda dictated the format to everyone of a standard post head for all articles, but with that I obviously had to start designing header images for every episode from the start of the website. So you guys might enjoy these if you have not see them on the site already.

also here are some of my favorites that are from article everyone has done on the site.

Hope you guys enjoyed ep11! We'll be back next week.
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Well since tuesday is coming up for a new episode we would like questions from our listeners! You can send them to [email protected]

A Podcast? Excellent! Now I have something to listen to while I'm studying in the Library. Thank You!