Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can i run Pso2?

Default Can i run Pso2?

I've used ''Can you run it'' to check and im unsure about the results. I pass on everything bar GPU, however my GPU passes on all of the GPU requirements.

Screenie v

Spoiler!

Thank you for any replies.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/if679j.png

You can try running the benchmark and see how it does with that.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I think it's much easier if you specify your computer's specifications. Then just maybe anyone of us can help you then. Judging by the dedicated video ram, seems to me like you are running a low end graphics card.

Yeah my GPU is low end dedicated. How much would it cost for a cheap upgrade which will run it at mid-level quality, if it doesn't work? Oh and here are my specs..

Spoiler!

Thanks for your help guys i appreciate it.

I'm inclined to say that your current computer may not be able to handle PSO2 even at low settings.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Okay, so what needs changing? Just my gpu? If so could you recomend a cheap upgrade?

From the specs you posted, you'll want to invest in a new computer altogether. I could be wrong and it may be able to run on low, but I would expect hiccups even with changes in hardware.

Edit: from what you have posted and from what I can tell, it's a pre built store bought brand, adding in new parts may result in issues with the PSU.
    Last edited by blace; May 7, 2013 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystogan View Post
    Yeah my GPU is low end dedicated. How much would it cost for a cheap upgrade which will run it at mid-level quality, if it doesn't work? Oh and here are my specs..

Spoiler!

Thanks for your help guys i appreciate it.
    From what I'm looking at is your system hardware specifications and BIOS firmware but I need you to go a little in depth. I does not specify motherboard socket nor the motherboard model, plus power supply, you need to look at your motherboard's power supply max output. Download CPU-Z if you have trouble to distinguish socket type, motherboard model, just for those two. And for power supply, look for "max output: 280 watt" something like that when you open your case. Do this when your machine is off.

And come back to me or this post, the information you provided so far is good to know what is needed to accommodate
    EDITED: a graphics card (system memory) and power supply (direct current needed for the peripherals and the board)
    Last edited by Anonymous246; May 7, 2013 at 09:13 PM.

Okay so, my motherboard model is ''760GM-e51 FX'' Im confused what you mean by motherboard socket i can only assume you mean PCI or Processor (not really pc part savvy). Mine is a ''PCI Express 2.0 x 16'' and my processor is ''AM3+ Socket''. If you need any more detials about the motherboard here is a link to a website.
    Spoiler!

My Psu output is 500 watt.

Thank you!