Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Also:
    Insect Darkers are weak to fire. Stone Darkers are weak to Lightning. Aquatic Darkers must be weak to Ice. Finally, Ice won't be looked down upon anymore!
    Nah. We'll just use Grants.

Ice is easily better than the other elements on ice-weak enemies (Gibarta, specifically), the problem is that it requires an Ice tree which nobody has anyway. I'm going to get one in the future because I'm 100% sure they'll give Ice a serious use.

The problem is that Fire and Bolt can get you through ice-weak enemies well enough that the thought of getting an Ice tree is kind of silly at this point. Essentially, it's good if you have extra money to spend, otherwise don't bother.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Nah. We'll just use Grants.
    Rare versions won't have Light weakness. o:

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Ice is easily better than the other elements on ice-weak enemies (Gibarta, specifically), the problem is that it requires an Ice tree which nobody has anyway. I'm going to get one in the future because I'm 100% sure they'll give Ice a serious use.

The problem is that Fire and Bolt can get you through ice-weak enemies well enough that the thought of getting an Ice tree is kind of silly at this point. Essentially, it's good if you have extra money to spend, otherwise don't bother.
    There's Photon Flare. Ice just only has one area of Ice-weak enemies.

If Photon Flare was % based and lasted as long as any of the stance skills, it might be worth using. Right now it's a joke and no amount of afterburst will save it in it's current state.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    If Photon Flare was % based and lasted as long as any of the stance skills, it might be worth using. Right now it's a joke and no amount of afterburst will save it in it's current state.
    I ranked it before I knew better, so I'm stuck with it. But considering how they buffed stance skills sorta, they might get around to Photon Flare.

Assuming we get Sanctum AQ as well as Ruins and City, I wonder what the stone trade ins are going to be? Any ideas?

Ruins: Fossiltrix, Latiria Rain, Plosion, Ruins Charm
    City: Er... Clone series of weapons perhaps? (Icon series in data) Otherwise erm.
    Sanctum: No idea, drops in this area are so strange with no clear 'set' like the rest. Perhaps Blanc Grenade?

Bosses of Sanctum AQ will probably be Chrome, Ex, and Goronzoran.

Quote Originally Posted by Kierto View Post
    Assuming we get Sanctum AQ as well as Ruins and City, I wonder what the stone trade ins are going to be? Any ideas?

Ruins: Fossiltrix, Latiria Rain, Plosion, Ruins Charm
    City: Er... Clone series of weapons perhaps? (Icon series in data) Otherwise erm.
    Sanctum: No idea, drops in this area are so strange with no clear 'set' like the rest. Perhaps Blanc Grenade?
    Whenever we may get a Sanctum AQ, I guess a possibility of spellstone weapons for there could be the new sword, rifle and talis that look like the skyland weapons.

For example, the rifle:
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

page 14
    Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

Those swords....I NEED them!

"EVEN IN PSO2, THE BURN MEANS IT STILL WORKING!!!"