Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Like the Sixth Ranger.

I show up late, in other words I caught this game on sale on Amazon of all places for 49.99 and snagged the last copy, now the question is now what do I do? YES I know I can play it XD But everything is in Japanese, well except for some of the menus (Sega be trolling.) Well so are people still converting game date from US to JP? And does online still work? Do I need to set up a JP PSN? @_@ I'm new to this version, this is my first import game! @.@ Whoa..
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blazingsonic View Post
    I show up late, in other words I caught this game on sale on Amazon of all places for 49.99 and snagged the last copy, now the question is now what do I do? YES I know I can play it XD But everything is in Japanese, well except for some of the menus (Sega be trolling.) Well so are people still converting game date from US to JP? And does online still work? Do I need to set up a JP PSN? @_@ I'm new to this version, this is my first import game! @.@ Whoa..
    I'm assuming you just got PSP2I so... There are some people willing to convert your your US data to JP. Online is still operational unless you picked up the JP version of PSP2 for some reason(Infinity and western PSP2 are still going for now). You do need a JP PSN, this would be easiest to do on your PC on the playstation website(the JP one) with Google Chrome for translation.

If the game you bought is Infinity, was it new or used? If used, the code in the packaging has probably been redeemed.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Oh I meant to mention that it's new.
    So I need a JP PSN, that's fine my PSP isn't activated online since I have a PS3, PSP Go and Vita, also, what does the install data feature do?

Installing data creates a large file on your memory card that allows the game to load faster. If you've got the space on your memory card, then I'd recommend that you use that feature.

You also want to get all of the DL content on your memory stick. There are a lot of free weapons and the likes on the PSN. Infinity mission codes too.

Play Asia has the game down to 30 USD in a last ditch effort to get rid of old stock too if anyone cares.

^-What those guys said.-^

Also, don't sweat the translation stuff too much. If you need a save conversion, I can safely assume you're already familiar with PSP2's menus and weapons and whatnot. There's a number of guides floating around here to get you up to speed on what's new. DeviFoxx's is the most comprehensive, and I have a translation of the exchange missions floating around somewhere. There's also weapon guides and whatnot other users have posted. Maybe some other kind soul will compile a list of them for you. I would, but my PC is down right now and I can't do tabbed browsing on the Xbox.

I've been getting online pretty frequently lately, but at odd hours (second shifter, so around 11 PM to 4 AM CST) and I haven't seen many English speakers online. Maybe someone should set up a meet & greet type event to exchange partner cards. Anyhow, I'll be around.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Thanks for the information, Does anyone have the link the JP PSN site?

jp.playstation.com or jp.playstation.co.jp or playstation.co.jp Perhaps?

@_@ Okay where can I find the PSN register?