Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by JC200X View Post
    Speaking of whom, we should play sometime. PSO2's been a bit dull lately and I've yet to max out my second character.
    Sounds good. I *think* I have all my network issues solved. Turns out the modem my ISP upgraded me to was really a router, despite not being labeled or indicated as such anywhere on the box or in tech support, so I was running double firewalls and couldn't get an open NAT.

Oh, and BlazingSonic, here's a few of those translation guides I mentioned earlier.

DeviFoxx's Story/Menu/Mission/etc Translation Guide

Google Translation of the PSP2i Wiki

Leon Sky's Weapon & Drop Mark guide

Desecration's Weapon Translation Guide

My Exchange Mission Guide

PSP2pedia They still have a lot of good information on the vanilla content, including Japanese names for stuff. Makes sorting through your Shared Storage a bit easier when you know what you're looking for.

Wikipedia: Hiragana
    Wikipedia: Katakana
    DeviFoxx already goes over basic Hira & Kata in his guide, but this is here in case you need a backup or extra source of info. A lot of PSP2i is phonetically in English, or wasn't really westernized in PSU proper, and they retain their english sound - but written in Japanese. So while completely optional - familiarizing yourself with a few characters of the Japanese alphabet will go a long way. For instance, if you see a weapon drop that ends in "ミサキ", you'll know it's one of the Misaki family of claw since "ミ" = (Mi), サ = (Sa), and キ = (Ki). Misaki.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; May 14, 2013 at 08:21 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I've been lazy to do save conversions. If you haven't already and are using CFW, you could take a look at the first link in my signature.
    @_@ Okay I don't think I have a CFW, What is it and can I get rid of it once I have converted my save, seems there aren't anyone doing it lately.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Going by that, I'm guessing you lack the Japanese version of PSPo2 as well. Before I ask you to send me your save, is your version of PSPo2 US or EU?

Late edit: Just noticed your location. To be safe check for ULUS10529.
    Last edited by blace; May 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I messaged you the link to my game save data.

Haven't had the time to reply via PM, but I should have it done by around midnight to 2 am your time.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Alright though I'll be out like a light but I'll try to get up early and get it, I want to see Scan2go anyway. lol