Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AgemFrostMage View Post

As for Sega, I agree for the most part that it is not the Dreamcast and prior era Sega anymore.
    That sega was pretty stupid too.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkmaster View Post
    The penalties for continuing to buy costumes are far worse than the penalties for not.
    Considering they're the same, that's bold. We make no difference, and this forum doesn't either. Well, unless you're super rich and spend tons on the game. But let's go to extremes just like you do. Stop buying costumes? Sega goes bankrupt! No more phantasy star ever!
    Sheesh, why didn't anybody tell me that if people stopped giving money to them they'd go bankrupt?

Lol, they're not going to go bankrupt if we stop buying costumes. They survived the Dreamcast.

Lol, they're not going to go bankrupt if we stop buying costumes. They survived the Dreamcast.
    Just like this game won't get better just because you managed to convince three people who do not live in Japan to stop spending money on it.

They aren't exactly doing so hot right now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    Just like this game won't get better just because you managed to convince three people who do not live in Japan to stop spending money on it.
    The game will get better if people realise that spending money on costumes when there's no content only lets SEGA know that they can get away with playing you. So they'll do it again and again as long as people keep buying costumes, and content will continue to sit on the back burner.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    All the costumes in this game disappoint me. Where are my metal joints?
    Beat me up and earn 15 silver points?

I really don't think there's some magical fix to the game SEGA is sitting on waiting for their wallet to be pressured to start pulling it out. Its moreso they've just continuously made disappointing decisions.

Also its like people keep saying, a lot of spenders don't play long enough to realize the game was not worth their money and hurt SEGA's bottom line. Many people come and go but essentially leave their donations.

Others must actually like something about the game hence they keep spending money. SEGA is not really "playing people" so much as they are playing proper business.

Its not like I want SEGA to stop making money, I want them to realize they could make MORE money if they made a great game, with a stream of purely aesthetic content, + a good localization effort. That to me makes more sense then fruitlessly trying to get people to stop paying. Specially since we aren't even the main demographic.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Look, I have no problem with costumes or people buying them. But people need to know when to stop buying them, too. We need content, we don't fucking need costumes.

The game will get better if people realise that spending money on costumes when there's no content only lets SEGA know that they can get away with playing you. So they'll do it again and again as long as people keep buying costumes, and content will continue to sit on the back burner.
    No, if they keep on going like this the game will shut down sooner or later if people stop buying costumes because they're too dumb to develop content that's healthy for the game in the long run—the people who design costumes won't suddenly become designers/programmers.

I mean, they're pushing out content every month, but it's pretty shallow even though it doesn't have to be.

Game design, what is this

You guys seem to be misunderstanding me. I'm not saying "stop buying costumes forever because fuck you," I'm saying learn when and when not to buy costumes so SEGA doesn't get used to making free money doing virtually nothing.