Hi. I Started playing force not too long ago and I have been really enjoying it (don't know why NO ONE plays force, I thought people LIKED the magic/supportive roles in mmorpg...)
I decided to get more serious in building a force, so I sought advice and help online.
Unfortunately My knowledge seeking turned up blanks and I'm back at square one again -_-
Sorry if this may have been asked in some way or form already, Im just...tired of searching the internet for answers and not finding a single damn thing :P. Its better to just ask your questions yourself and get more solid, legitimate answers in a situation like this.
I'm still a NOOB so Ima just use basic terminology instead of words like tech and photon and all that jazz...

1. What are the advantages and dis-advantages of the three skill trees (Fire, Ice, Lightning)

2. Is a pure Ice or pure Fire build possible or a good Idea? ( I really like Ice so I want to work on Ice skills more than fire and lightning)

3.What are Forces main stats that I need to worry about?

4.Are there Supportive and Offensive-type builds? Hybrid?

5.Which elements are more for support or more for offense?

6.What subclass(es) is recommended for force? does it really matter what subclass you use?

7. How do I find more ice skills to use, I want to experiment with ice, but I never get ice skills from the CDs that drop.

8. Weapon/Armor recommendations?

9. How do I build my mag for force? (I know very little about mags...i just feed it stuff)

10. Is there ANYTHING ELSE important or useful that I may need to know about force?

.....thats all i can think of right now any help would be appreciated