Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Like many of you, I like Pso 2 for its gameplay.
    I tested many other mmorpgs and they never tried to do something different.
    They usually tried to copy World of Warcraft gameplay with some improvements but not as good though.

For me, Pso 2 is the improvement of World of warcraft gameplay because of the freedom you've with your character. WoW has something similar too but it's an old game so its gameplay couldn't have been heavely improved without remaking a totally new game.

So I love how in this game, you can avoid attacks and not just tank and spank bosses. Also the ennemies IA is nice, they also can avoid your attack! So rare, lol.

In the end, usually if you die in Pso 2, it's because you sucked and not because you don't have the last top notch equipements.

like pretty much everything. maybe many people here weren't around for pso ep1 when it launched on dream cast in jp? pso2 has been so much better in every way except for feeling mysterious that its obscene.
    maybe people have forgotten the uninspired powercreep based weapons and drop chances on reds so low you'd literally have one in a million or even ten million chance to get some of them. good luck if your section id was wrong and good luck even knowing what section id you needed back then since no one had made a table yet.
    maybe people forgot how there was literally no content other than dungeon crawls and rare finding?
    maybe people forgot that quests didnt even really come into pso1 in any worthwhile form until around ep.2 but still were never that much different from more limited dungeon grind?
    premium now also certainly costs a lot less than the sub fee in jp dreamcast pso1.
    the graphics in pso2 are better and some of the music is better, rest being comparable. too bad there isn't updated versions of "a lush load" or "a forest cage" though.

it took almost 3 or 4 years for pso1 to get really good and another 3 or 4 to become absolutly amazing, pso2 is out only a year now and doing a lot better than where pso1 was at this point to be honest. given that, whats not to like?
    Last edited by JNMeiun; May 31, 2013 at 08:54 PM.

Everything I like about PSO2 is something another game does better, just as everything that is "good" is as well, so I will just simply not list anything in an effort to be highly self explanatory as to how I feel about the game in an effort to "not go against the point of the thread".
    Last edited by Zipzo; Jun 1, 2013 at 05:30 AM.

Then why post?
    I love the combat. The fast paced battles of boss fights are excellent. Unlike stale games where you hit and the boss hits back while not moving. Sure they move back a few inches or something but in pso the banthers run around attacking you from every direction.
    I enjoy teaming up with random people or the people in my guild. Its just a fun game. And I enjoy the futuristic setting.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    Then why post?
    I love the combat. The fast paced battles of boss fights are excellent. Unlike stale games where you hit and the boss hits back while not moving. Sure they move back a few inches or something but in pso the banthers run around attacking you from every direction.
    I enjoy teaming up with random people or the people in my guild. Its just a fun game. And I enjoy the futuristic setting.
    I felt it was worth noting.

Would you feel something similar was worth nothing if somebody asked you to describe what the positive features are of a pile of dog poop?

PSO2 is suffering unfortunately, and while I can appreciate the idea of being rosey simply to be rosey, it really doesn't serve much of a purpose. It's not even fun to try and compliment it, and if anything it just makes me feel bad because I'd feel as though I'd be doing it more harm than good letting them know that they're doing anything in the right direction.

POINTLESS, I SAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post

POINTLESS, I SAY.

Yea say that to your own post plz. You just like go to a thread, doing the opposite of everyone else to grab attention and start a flaming war so you can be the center of it. I say everyone do yourself a favor and ignore him.

Back to the track : What i like
    +Character creation
    +Combat system
    +Weapon not breaking on failure
    +My Room/Team Room
    There might be more, but i guess i forgot atm.

What do I like about PSO2...?

A profound chance at introspection, indeed.

Why do I keep playing? Because I have no solid reason to stop completely. It is free to indefinitely sit on my account, hoping one day that it will be worth spending money on.

Why do I play PSO2? Because I liked PSO, and PSU was bad. After Aion, I needed a game where players ranged from monstrously disfigured barely humanoids to perfect beings of transcendent beauty. The controls seemed like a good balance between consolization and precision tactics.

Now it turned out to be a total bore at every corner, full of both incompetent design and misdirected greed. Somehow I still enjoy criticizing every update and piecing together an optimal way for players to play in my stead, as if to spite Sega in some way.

So what do I like about PSO2? Well, most of it isn't actually in the game. But it could be. And I'll be here until it is.

It's pretty much the best MMO I've played. EVER. And I've played plenty.

I like the combat system.
    I like the music.
    I like Dark Ragne. He's a pretty cool guy.
    And, uh.... Oh! I like bouncing boobs. Does that count?