Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer Event

Default Summer Event

So in terms is the online PSO2 gonna be getting something for the thanks Festa other then Burning Rangers E-Quest.
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

Doubtful. Haven't gotten a real event yet, after almost a year in. So, we probably won't ever get them. The fuck is SEGA doing?

I do believe that there is no "Burning Rangers" E-Quest, just the E-Trial instead. If I remember correctly also, they said on the stream that the quest involving Cougar will not be an Emergency Quest, but a Limited-Time quest instead (thus, it's always available).

Probably won't be a good quest though, just more randomly generated shit, but let's wait.
    Last edited by Z-0; May 17, 2013 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I do believe that there is no "Burning Rangers" E-Quest, just the E-Trial instead. If I remember correctly also, they said on the campaign that the quest involving Cougar will not be an Emergency Quest, but a Limited-Time quest instead (thus, it's always available).

Probably won't be a good quest though, just more randomly generated shit, but let's wait.
    Yeah the E-Trial consists of you saving survivors trapped in flame IIRC.

Sig by Gama

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Doubtful. Haven't gotten a real event yet, after almost a year in. So, we probably won't ever get them. The fuck is SEGA doing?
    I hope these campaigns to clear CO, Spend FUN/AC, limited time quests and such aren't the events x.x

I was stuff like Shred The Darkness from PSU, I loved that one (was my first too, I got online during it).

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Am I the only one that doesn't want quest like in PSU because after it ends you don't want to play the game till the next one? lol

Well, most people don't want to play the game (PSO2) now, so I don't think it would hurt, lol.

Considering involvement is at a bare minimum right now (FUN points, Extreme Passes, maybe TACOs), it wouldn't change much after the event was over. Why they haven't done a single amazing event quest (or event bonuses like double EXP or rare drop rate) is beyond me.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't want quest like in PSU because after it ends you don't want to play the game till the next one? lol
    Why don't we pressure them into making one like what was in PSP2/I with the MAs in those games? In other words an always available permanent addition quest with special bonuses and effects.

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Well, most people don't want to play the game (PSO2) now, so I don't think it would hurt, lol.

The amount of people signing on every day/night strongly disagrees with this statement...