Default Pso2launcher.exe is not a valid Win32 application...

First time attempting to play in months, and I get this when clicking on the launcher's icon:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\pso2launch er.exe is not a valid Win32 application"

I did attempt to start the update process earlier this week, but had to interrupt it before it completed...
    Didn't think anything of it, as I've done that sort of thing before without trouble, but now the launcher won't 'get off the ground'.

Does anyone have an idea on a fix?
    PSO2 -
    Ranger
    Cast
    Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Clunker View Post
    First time attempting to play in months, and I get this when clicking on the launcher's icon:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\pso2launch er.exe is not a valid Win32 application"

I did attempt to start the update process earlier this week, but had to interrupt it before it completed...
    Didn't think anything of it, as I've done that sort of thing before without trouble, but now the launcher won't 'get off the ground'.

Does anyone have an idea on a fix?

Your launcher is probably corrupted, on Bumped, there's a dude named DarK-SuN, he uploaded his launcher and client exe's for people with borked permissions but for you case, it will just make it so you can launch the launcher and do a file check.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hehe, did it again when attempting to switch email accounts at Sega ID.

Dangnabit! That Hiragana Captcha + 45second time limit makes it impossible to sign in!
    PSO2 -
    Ranger
    Cast
    Hero