2 7.69%
  • Yes, with some edits.

15 57.69%
  • No.

6 23.08%
  • What?

3 11.54%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I wouldn't want "One EQ a month at a set time that has certain exclusive drops everyone wants", because I'll probably miss it due to scheduling, and that just puts me at a disadvantage.

Probably speaking for others too.

Rather something like Extreme Quest restrictions, but actually worth the one-a-X period of time, instead of 3 minutes of gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Death immediately triggers spectator mode, so no revives or returning to campship (leaving the party doesn't ruin everyone else's run). Quest fails when everyone is dead. Dead players still get the same rewards on quest completion.

The boss and/or adds deal any/all types of damage, but every attack has a unique tell and nothing can kill you at full HP if you have +10 11* units with HP affixes at level cap. I'm talking high PA multipliers/low Atk values, so Def mitigation is actually relevant.

No unavoidable multi-hit homing oneshots, no shared tells with opposite correct responses, but a constant barrage of predictable yet punishing attacks that require proper positioning to avoid. Striking attacks focus on the player with the most Hate (or War Cry) but Ranged and Tech attacks prioritize distant players regardless (or are room-wide).

Drops good rares with a low probability along with guaranteed stone drops that can be traded in for the same rares in a direct proportion to the drop rates of the items. So a 1% drop can be bought with 100 stones. Drop rate boosters (or plain luck) can't get you extra stones, but it can help you get the actual items sooner. Some might be locked to broken parts, though.
    I don't necessarily have a problem with this proposal. This seems quite reasonable for a superboss.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Yeah, I think there should be some 'raid' raid bosses that are shit-your-pants hard, yet offer very tasty, high-end gear upon completion (guaranteed to get something cool every time of course, which SEGA would never want to do, but eh).

Also, she would have to look similar to her PSIV 'final form', except maybe more modernized/mechanical. Multiple stage fight, make her huge (hand roughly 1/3 the size of the 'stage'). Breakable parts, her 'fangs' on her wings, the horns on her head, and the gems on her forehead, wings, and legs.

Spoiler!

Betcha can't find a bra to fit that.
    I like that idea, but I think it's unlikely for the sole reason that the current Dark Falz looks absolutely nothing like the originals, so they might make a new evolved form of TPD. Really though, it would be cool to see the original TPD return in all of her/his/it's evil glory.
    PSO2: Ship 2:
    Yugure: BrTeNewm (Primarily)
    PSP2 (Sadly deceased):
    Yugure: Humar Level 120:
    Ophidian Medusa/Kazami Bracer (whip/shield) user.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Yeah, I think there should be some 'raid' raid bosses that are shit-your-pants hard, yet offer very tasty, high-end gear upon completion (guaranteed to get something cool every time of course, which SEGA would never want to do, but eh).

Also, she would have to look similar to her PSIV 'final form', except maybe more modernized/mechanical. Multiple stage fight, make her huge (hand roughly 1/3 the size of the 'stage'). Breakable parts, her 'fangs' on her wings, the horns on her head, and the gems on her forehead, wings, and legs.

Spoiler!

Betcha can't find a bra to fit that.
    I'd like to fight all 3 of her forms. The first one just looked grody.

EDIT: link to all 3 forms: http://www.pscave.com/ps4/enemies/profounddarkness.shtml
    Last edited by Skyly HUmar; May 22, 2013 at 12:55 PM.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

Before we get superbosses, can we get challenging 4 man areas first please

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I wouldn't want "One EQ a month at a set time that has certain exclusive drops everyone wants", because I'll probably miss it due to scheduling, and that just puts me at a disadvantage.

Probably speaking for others too.

Rather something like Extreme Quest restrictions, but actually worth the one-a-X period of time, instead of 3 minutes of gameplay.
    Also this.
    Last edited by Gardios; May 22, 2013 at 01:20 PM.