Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

last two times I tried to buy they just refunded it -_- I ended up using a other one instead. Not sure if I wanna try Suto again, yes they are pretty cheap, I can get the most out of the debit creditcards I buy with them but if they just keep refunding for unknown reason (they don't even say why) then I might as well find alternatives like jpnwm or however its called.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

the longest ive waited at other sites is an hour and most times its instant. id never put up with a 3 hour wait let alone a day wait.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    last two times I tried to buy they just refunded it -_- I ended up using a other one instead. Not sure if I wanna try Suto again, yes they are pretty cheap, I can get the most out of the debit creditcards I buy with them but if they just keep refunding for unknown reason (they don't even say why) then I might as well find alternatives like jpnwm or however its called.
    I ended up using CN-USA as the alternative due to the same reasons you had.

JPWM is a fair bit cheaper, with its current $15 mark up as opposed to CN-USA's $22 mark up. I also found JPWM to be much quicker than the average 5 minute wait with CN-USA, in which you go to Account Details and Download to download the image of the code.

Also, it seems isao is down as I've have no success in logging in to purchase AC.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

yeah theres a message in game saying that

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I ended up using CN-USA as the alternative due to the same reasons you had.

JPWM is a fair bit cheaper, with its current $15 mark up as opposed to CN-USA's $22 mark up. I also found JPWM to be much quicker than the average 5 minute wait with CN-USA, in which you go to Account Details and Download to download the image of the code.

Also, it seems isao is down as I've have no success in logging in to purchase AC.
    Well yes they are instantly and cheaper. I totally love that fact about them but in my situation I can get less out of my debit cards then with Suto...I really need to consider what way to go. Willing to give Suto a try again of course, never had issues with them before.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.