Default Arks Appreciation Day - Open RP Event!

SHIP 02

Where: Blue Lounge, Block 30

When: Friday, May 31st, 9 PM EST/6 PM PST/11 AM JP
    Saturday, June 1st, 4 PM EST/1 PM PST/6 AM JP

SHIP 10

Where: Blue Lounge, Block 30

When: Saturday, June 1st, 9 PM EST/6 PM PST/11 AM JP
    Sunday, June 2nd, 9 PM EST/6 PM PST/11 AM JP

Event Description (IC)

The holoprojectors throughout the shopping districts proudly display shining beacons of the ARKS insignia, their steadfast presence only interrupted by the periodical broadcasts of awards and service records from local-sector soldiers. Festive music plays across an inter-colony sound system usually reserved for warning claxons, upbeat renditions of the Oracle anthem and the various songs of the ARKS armed forces lining every hallway of the massive city-ships. Today, the fleet was paying homage to their local protectors, the heroes among them. Schools were closed, parades were held on every ship, and free food was to be found with the proper I.D.-- it was ARKS Appreciation Day!

To celebrate this annual holiday, ARKS are invited to congregate at the Blue Lounges found within the various shopping districts of the Ships, where they will be treated to free refreshments courtesy of Oracle Fleet. Lounge staff will set aside a special time to honor all local ARKS, allowing each attending soldier to address the crowd with well-wishes and tales of their victories.

Out-Of-Character Information (OOC)

ARKS Appreciation Day is an In-Character Roleplaying Event sponsored by the Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay Group. Whether you are an experienced RPer or are simply curious as to what roleplay is all about, this is an open-form event for everyone with an interest in RPing! Go wild and boast about your character's glorious past adventures, or simply interact with fellow ARKS in a peaceful moment away from the action; a welcoming community waits to share the fun of building a story with you.

NOTE: This is an In-Character (IC) event. That means when you show up, any chat messages or lobby actions will be taken as coming from your /character/, rather than you the -player-! The whole point is to act out your character as if in a story, and have fun making stories with others. Of course, if you'd just like to hang out with us and chat Out-Of-Character or just watch the show, that's cool too. Though if you do, it's helpful to put OOC talk in parenthesis ()s so your messages don't get muddled in the story!

For those interested in RP in general, please remember to check out:

PSO-W's Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay Group

PSO2 All-Ship Roleplaying Team List
    Last edited by Rhedrimond; May 23, 2013 at 08:15 PM.
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!

Seems interesting.
    I'm on board for this.

This sounds pretty cool. I'm totally down for this.
    PSO2 Roleplaying Group

PSO2 Ship 2 Roleplaying Meetup Times:
    Fridays at 4PM EST / 3PM CST
    Saturdays at 4PM EST / 3PM CST

Hm.. I'll try to be there!

Enforcer of Evil™

I'll be there, also, friendly reminder that it's today! And tomorrow too. I hope to see all you silent watchers (?) there =)

EDIT : Or not, misread time, too late for me. But I'll be there tomorrow.
    Last edited by Dycize; May 31, 2013 at 12:27 PM.
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Hm, this sounds like oooooodles upon oodles fun and a change pf pace from my usual grinds, AQs, EQs, and TACOS. Count me in and I look forward to meeti.g the PSO2 RP 'ers.

I haven't RPed in PSO2 yet. Can you give me any pointers?

I don't have a lot of insight into the lore of the game. Will it be a problem?
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Enforcer of Evil™

Oh it's not a problem! There's a lot of leeway (many things can be explained with "photons!").
    When sticking to the races present in the game and the stuff characters can do, it's very easy to get into it.
    I'm not a hardcore lore buff (...though considering how few there are, I might as well be one), but I know my stuff, if you have an idea you're unsure about, don't hesitate to contact me or even join the group to ask questions!
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

Just did that. Hope I manage to meet you guys!
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'