Thread: FO/FI or FI/FO

Default FO/FI or FI/FO

Title is question 1.

Next: what mag build should i be using for either set-up

Thank you.
    FIGHT ON!

spAwn

Profile pic courtesy of Scarlet_Starlet, check it out!

as a fi/fo female newman at lvl 56/60 and my pure t-atk mag is only at lvl159 i've got 684 total base T-ATK, best all class rod requires only 500 T-ATK (umbla stick) so there is a huge chance you could have a pure S-ATK mag and be able to equip it
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Fo/Fi go pure T-Atk and never touch a melee weapon.

Fi/Fo get whatever stats you need to equip whatever equipment you want, then the rest goes into the one attack stat you want to focus in (either S-Atk if you want to melee more often, or T-Atk if you want to cast more techs).

Splitting them evenly wouldn't really help that much from the small amount of stats your mag provides. Your secondary attack stat will be "enough" just by equipping a good weapon and your class's skill tree. Focus more on one in order to have a respectable damage output.

Look at what armor you'll want to use also. You need 8 dex to use elder set. I personally have one t-atk mag with 10 dex, and a hybrid mag that brings me to 620 s.atk to equip the weapons I want and the rest into t-atk. Though you could also put some points into s.atk up if needed.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)