Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default 9th June EP2 info. What would you like to see in it?

For me Braver class footage.

But I was thinking back on PSU times when Grinding got revamped in 2.0 (AotI) to a much less hating system. I hope they do the same about affixing. I wouldn't mind if people start requesting it for me but I think the Affix system as it is is a bunch of RNG nonsense that if you expect to get a fully affix tuned gear with 5-6 slots, you better try that in a PvP MMO, more worth and much less troll rate.

How to improve it.

Make the affixes be upgraded and lost singularily. Like after the soul you can start upgrading one affix, then 2, they will still have their low chance on high tiers and their extreme meseta cost with base weapons being used. Losing an affix will still empty up the slot but not compromising the other affixes.

However, a limit for this must be made, I was thinking a max slot limit based on item rarity. Because that means you can easily add more affixes, but the cost will increase the more slots you have. As for the Slot limit would be set as

1-3* = x1
    4-6* = x2
    7-9* = x3
    10* = x4
    11* = x5
    12* = x6

As 11* weapons are not that easy to find and must be farmed, let alone 12*. And there's no Armor units past 10* that ain't extreme quest rewards. This would make things a bit more balanced and still increase the moneysink and use of AC items. And reducing the frustration of Endgame players.

A feature where our alts get the same level we do and shared inventory (unless all characters on an account share an item bank of course) So much time just for one character but sometimes we want a change of flavor without a loss of progress I made this in the character creator:

And more male costumes that aren't formal or impractical. I almost thought of buying a navy suit in game but the work clothes are too restrictive for a plausible combat. Actually, it is a "tuxedo" but looks like it passes for business instead of formal from the preview.

Also, leather jackets for men and leather skirts for girl characters =) And some cool rugged anti-hero outfits for men. Also rebalance trees give fire photon flare since fire is useful being fast and many weak against it while ice gets increased tech charge damage, and have ice mastery 2 more accessible like third down it goes 3 into ice mastery for tech charge increase, 5 into that for second mastery, if they don't scrap the 5 point needed. Actually, scrap 5 points being needed for next line anyway and keep it at 3. Fire is fine as it is and wacking everything with safoie is fun.

Annnd a random picture of me using zondeel with ramegid:

Also for Na tier techniques to come out. Here is what I would do:

1.Nabarta is like Samegid but faster and does less damage (unless is weak to ice), so just as good as samegid overall but against the ruins exploration boss samegid is still better since it sits there waiting for samegid to take it down.

2.Nafoie is like ragrants but fire elemental and looks like a flame thrower but brighter, more concentrated, and better range.

3.Nagrants is Sazan but with light elemental with higher base damage and longer cast time, since light charges longer than wind and to compensate with a damage boost.

4.Nazonde is Safoie but lightning, and I'm not just suggesting this because I safoie the heck out of the Big Vardha core.

5.More boss fights as fun as Big Vardha =) Not as cheap as he seems at first the big cannons kill me the first time I attempted.

6.Back to techniques, Namegid is hard to think of. Maybe starts at target like Sazan (yes I love that spell but namegid isn't another sazan copy like Nagrants), but unlike it doesn't pull other mobs in. Instead, it is heavy single target damage, but consumes a lot of PP as a trade off for guaranteed hit and damage.

Edit: Sorry I read the title as what would you like to see in the episode II expansion.
    Last edited by AgemFrostMage; Jun 3, 2013 at 08:01 AM.

Not just new content, but a massive "2.0" update changing/improving everything like mainly the enemy AI

Other than that I dun care

At the moment I don't think much can be done to the affixing system without heavily changing the economy, so I don't think SEGA will touch it much. The most I wish for is a new protection item. Something like "If a slot is lost, replace the empty slot with a RANDOM ability."

This would make slot expansion much more tolerable. Put it in AC scratch and we're gold. Heck I think that those extra slots SHOULD be expensive but if you could expand at the cost of PERMANENT random abilities I would honestly be okay with that. It would be more viable for people to 5slot things that aren't so useful while people with lots of meseta can still get the perfect affix.

As for content, I'd like to see multiple weapon potentials come to fruition. It seems like something that could be implemented later considering there is a potential selection screen.

Other then that I Just want new content and less restricted Extreme Quests. I don't expect revamped AI until the next difficulty level.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Class balance. More difficult content. More facial hair options.

That's it! I'd be happy with that.

I wanna see some classic PSO bosses all updated and pretty.

And a block changer in team rooms. (And the ability to group up in team rooms)

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Katana and Bow not sucking.

Stuff that warrants the name episode 2, and not just a massive update in general.

Dumans better mean more hairstyles for dudes... I guess.

More stuff that warrants the name episode 2, and not just a massive update in general.

Stuff already said/about to be said.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

The game needs more interesting types of quests and quests that are always playable. Things like the GAM's in PSU would be cool to see for sure. Also, a general set of missions in the style of those of PSO and PSU, perhaps with only one normal and rare layout, would be nice for a change of pace from the monotonous randomness in current ARK's quests/free fields. In addition, having a category of quests that are very difficult for the average player to go through would be nice. Darker's Den was somewhat like this although now we are overleveled and it was always a joke in groups. Limiting, or disallowing usage of moons could fix this though provided the base mission is hard enough. Not all content needs to be (and some already isn't) aimed at the average playerbase.

More variety and interesting EQ's would be great too. A boss rush type of quest would be interesting for instance combined with an interrupt ranking. Maybe have a kill progression mpa quest where 12 people battle through 3 blocks to get to a massive final battle with multiple difficult enemies at the end and/or gel wulfs constantly attacking. Maybe have like 6 fang kitties with trees and 12 rockbears in the boss room. Perhaps disallow weak bullet in it. Something ridiculous like that might be really fun.

As far as class changes.... hm well being a force main... I would say all ice techs, all wind techs but zan, gizonde, and razonde need to be buffed. As it stands, these all suck even with a properly made tree for them. Which is another point too. Force needs a proper tree with their techniques to even do adequate damage. That shit is stupid and needs to change though I see it as far less likely. But most of all, I find it ridiculous that even with a focused ice tree my damage still isn't anywhere near adequate even on ice weak enemies compared to a lightning tree. Perhaps a master tier of classes will change this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Also, a general set of missions in the style of those of PSO and PSU, perhaps with only one normal and rare layout, would be nice for a change of pace from the monotonous randomness in current ARK's quests/free fields.
    Even though they have some random elements, advance quests are the closest we have currently to PSO/PSU styled quests, I guess.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Class balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Katana and Bow not sucking. being fun and not strictly superior/worse than other things
    that'sit?that'sitsnapplecommercialquote.wav