Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What is the best place for 10+ discs?

I kept running tundra exploration because they have two bosses with easily accessible breaking points, and even got a level 12 sabarta and 12 rafoie from them so maybe I answered my own question. However, I search everywhere and boxes hardly drop anything, and keep dropping the same level 10+ skills. Volcano seems to be a weak candidate as even burn draal doesn't drop discs last I fought it =( I am particularly looking for 10+ dark techniques and some wind, maybe rabarta too since I use it in the volcano against Vol Dragon when in range since samegid doesn't always hit the nose unless it's the start of the battle.

*Facepalm*

Go in harder areas on VH and hunt them there, unless you really want the one dropped by rare monsters in certain areas.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    *Facepalm*

Go in harder areas on VH and hunt them there, unless you really want the one dropped by rare monsters in certain areas.
    I did the ruins exploration and nothing drops and sanctum is an EXP penalty.

Everywhere in very hard. This isn't like older games where things had drastically different droprates (although there WILL be variations in droprates for certain disks, in my experience), just pick a map that doesn't make you cringe while you farm it for hours on end.

dark techniques rare PA form rare guwana only in VH

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    dark techniques rare PA form rare guwana only in VH
    A couple samegids dropped... but both were under level 10 -_-

Random's random man, keep farming. There was one JP guy that had something like 15 level 14 discs from dozens of rare AQ snow banthers - all he wanted was AB 15.

Thanks =) I notice some dark in the ruins and got level 14 megid and gimegid there while lightning techs are everywhere.

Breaking Green Containers can sometimes net you a disk

If you're on VH this disk is usually 10+

Keep in mind that Shifta, Deband, Resta, Anti, and Megiverse only drop from red crates.