topic question says it all.

My experience with M$N broadband was not a good one. A friend who should have known better decided to try it (which meant I got to do all the tech support for it when things went wrong..which was often lol.) All I can say is, if you aren't using that piece of garbage Arescom modem, then you may have an easier time of networking your GC. If you are using the Are"scum" modem, you need to make sure you have the latest firmware, otherwise you won't be able to play PSO using that service. The problem is M$N feels they need to block alot of ports to control your service. I'm going to send you to Broadband Reports, there you will find alot of highly skilled and very knowledgable folks in the M$N forums who can help you make this work. You'll see alot of people that have difficulties with M$N and online gaming as well as problems with the modem. Good luck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-01-27 19:50 ]</font>

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
    Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?
    We provide with 100% pass guarantee along with Pass4sure. For more information visit our ISM website and University of Colorado at Boulder main page also on wikipedia best wishes