Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    ive never even used half a stack getting an item to +10....
    Spoiler!

Since nobody's mentioned it, the Neptunians are weak to Fire and Ice. It looks like the mini-boss has an area of its body weak to Light, it and shares some of Chrome Dragon's animations (like the rock throwing). I can't tell from the video very well, but I think that the area weak to Light is the belly (not sure if any other parts are weak to Light). Guessing there's a connection to Darkers somewhere, since everything weak to Light at the moment is either a Darker or related to them, but I'm uncertain if I'm just mistaken or not. Kinda curious if the Neptunians will change weakness based on the time of day, actually. That would be pretty nifty.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    ive never even used half a stack getting an item to +10....
    Spoiler!

Now if you're serious, than there are two reasons for this. 1. You haven't grinded very many things at all. 2. You weren't grinding any rare items before they made dudu require less grinders for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I am premium. I have a shop. I whine hard when it takes me more than 2 stack of grinders to grind something. That's ~5k per grind attempt, for roughly 100 tries of getting nowhere.
    At least you aren't like these others who pretend this shit is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    This is probably one of the dumbest, most ill-informed statements a person has ever made on PSOW.

Like, wow.

I'm not even going to try to be nice about it.

Never say something like that again. Because wow.

edit: And as for shops being a paid thing, of course that makes sense. But there are many ways to make a game experience more fun if you pay money - and many of them do not include making sure you're always or almost always frustrated by RNG if you don't pay.
    ^Amen! Also Because most of you fail to see the point because you're stupid or just don't care about wasting your money.

Regardless whether you have a shop or not RNG IS STILL RNG and the surplus amount of BS BEHIND RNG BEING IT GRINDING OR RARES DROPS IS BS.

I have premium the funny things is the ppl that do make the grinding system out like there is nothing wrong with or the ones who are failing a lot are doing it wrong.

Now tell me I have no right to bitch and complain about something that us so fucked up as the RNG in this game...cause if you do then you're just trolling or as others said you don't grind a damn thing or just bought pretty much everything already affixed sense beta up till now pick one.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Jun 10, 2013 at 04:14 PM.

Sig by Gama

Maybe Alisha means half a bank stack. 'Cause that's the only way I'm taking that statement seriously.

yeahhh, I 'unno anyone who's grinded everything with 50 grinders or less. . . I've done it a few times but always considered it a lucky streak.

and we're not really defending the RNG system. we all agree it's bs. We're just saying it's not exactly mega expensive anymore to grind (remember when grinders were 10k and +1 protects were 200k and full protects were 1mil? LOL).

also lol "free players can't complain". there's some stuff that's OTT (usually to do with paid features that should stay paid), but complaints by free players are completely valid because they could mean well for the game, or actually make free players start to spend money, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    and we're not really defending the RNG system. we all agree it's bs. We're just saying it's not exactly mega expensive anymore to grind (remember when grinders were 10k and +1 protects were 200k and full protects were 1mil? LOL).
    This. Not even close to how it was before.

If that +15 is the Chrome Via rifle the stat increases from 11-15 is not that good, around 6% for 5 grinds total lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Golto View Post
    If that +15 is the Chrome Via rifle the stat increases from 11-15 is not that good, around 6% for 5 grinds total lol.
    the stat increase isn't something what we should worry about - how will this shit affect unlocking potentials is what matters
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    RNG doesn't care about grind protects full grinds protects and or grinders. They can be as low as they want I've seen the prices.

Sig by Gama