Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3037383940

Yes, yes it would.

And that's probably what they'll do.

I mean, look at techer. They have no idea why techer is so bad, and continue to put bonuses on either tech or striking - but rarely if ever both. Which is what it needs.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

taking another look at it. It seem's both abilities act like a Berserk-er mode. It give's more mobility, fast attack's, longer reaching for attack's, and maybe stronger not sure. But any thing done in this mode normal attack's, PA's and Block's build a gauge that is used at the end of the ability to do that shock wave like an Ignition skill but little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    taking another look at it. It seem's both abilities act like a Berserk-er mode. It give's more mobility, fast attack's, longer reaching for attack's, and maybe stronger not sure. But any thing done in this mode normal attack's, PA's and Block's build a gauge that is used at the end of the ability to do that shock wave like an Ignition skill but little better.
    Figured as much also from looking at again myself it seems that upon using it you gain the ability to flash step? I've seen it done a couple of time in that vid. Also I was thinking it would be cool if those PA's Katana has does it has is basic moves while not using that active skill then upon using the active skill all the PA's change but in the form of having powered up EX moves?

Sig by Gama

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Zenobia - Yeah saw that Flash step to bad it needs the ability tho to do. But the nice thing is it doen't seem to take very long to charge up and seem's to be about 30 sec.s to reuse. One thing is that shock wave is not limited to just SE effected foe's has a longer reach in a 360 radius and is faster to execute as well, comparing to the Ignition skill's. Another good point is that you can save PP in TA's since you won't need to use PA's for travel as much. Since you can flash step non-stop for awhile. But yeah still need to see the ST to see if it's good enough to pick up outside of look's.

What im wondering is how long itll take to make gear lol, I do love me some 50% on everything, and im sure we all know what the prices for the new weps are going to be at when they get released x:. But thats just my inner greedy elitist talking lol.

The class does seem to be the mobility class though, I wonder how that will come into play in the long run. Also its pretty sweet that your subclass will gain a bit of exp now as well, itll make leveling the noobs alot more manageable.
    Last edited by Skyly HUmar; Jun 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.