Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Do we know outside droid 2.3 + whT the operation requirments are?

Cause I think my bionic can play it and omeergurd I hope so! I have played much lately due to other things including not being at home. Same with my m8s so having it on droid we cold all play anywhere.

Ill definately be giving this a go.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

I'm going to try it with my low end Sony Xperia tipo , don't care if it works or not but I think it will since it is a beast of a phone even when being the best cheap phone here

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Look at it this way too.... generally iPhones sell better in America. Throughout the rest of the world... Android devices sell better.

They probably don't have much interest in testing for iOS.
    "Chance favors the prepared mind." -- Louis Pasteur

"The best laid plans of mice and men oft go awry..." -- Robert Burns

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by EXPFULL View Post
    It's super hard to do a CBT on Apple devices. They only way they could really pull that off on the scale they'd like is to have the client for download via the App Store for all users, then only allow entry based on SEGA ID.

While that would work, SoJ's style has always been more the other way around... with only the accepted beta testers having the client.

It also could lead to bad feedback on the app store via reviews - I imagine many would download, not read the small print, be unable to login, then get angry.

Android as a platform is lot more relaxed, so it's easier to just link someone to an app and have them download and install it.
    Not true. I entered a CBT for a golf game by Com2Us (which was kinda fun). That was NOT open to all on the App Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggerjak View Post
    Look at it this way too.... generally iPhones sell better in America. Throughout the rest of the world... Android devices sell better.

They probably don't have much interest in testing for iOS.
    Also not entirely true. While in Japan, almost everyone and their dog had an iPhone. Yes, Androids were just as popular, if not more.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

So I registered with a phonethe fits the requirements. Is it possible to beta test this yet? Where do I get this app? And, do I play as my character? :O

Ship 2
    xXHelelXx
    -Helel Fi/Hu Male cast

Just to be sure I registered correctly, all you did was click a big button right when you finish logging in, right? You don't have to fill out anything?
    Last edited by ZeGoose; Jun 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ZeGoose View Post
    Just to be sure I registered correctly, all you did was click a big button right when you finish logging in, right? You don't have to fill out anything?
    Yeah, thats what I did aswell. Before I clicked the big button, I used the google translator and it said registration complete for closed beta and after I clicked it it sent me back to the pso2 home page. I thought maybe it would give me a link to the download or something, but I have no idea where to download it. Is it still currently unavailable?

Ship 2
    xXHelelXx
    -Helel Fi/Hu Male cast

Quote Originally Posted by helel8012 View Post
    Yeah, thats what I did aswell. Before I clicked the big button, I used the google translator and it said registration complete for closed beta and after I clicked it it sent me back to the pso2 home page. I thought maybe it would give me a link to the download or something, but I have no idea where to download it. Is it still currently unavailable?
    They probably need to select the beta testers at a later time.

Ok so i went to sign up then i got take nto a page with some red script my kanji is terible so i couldnt make it all out. It had some number message next to it as well. Anyone have anyidea why?
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

Id just highlight, copy, and past onto a google translating website and see what u find

Ship 2
    xXHelelXx
    -Helel Fi/Hu Male cast