Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meji View Post
    There's no real saying SEGA would charge 20$ for 2000AC if it would have been released outside of JP though.
    sega would probably have something else then AC in america, they are weird like that lol. I was just saying 30 bucks for 20 bucks of yen web money is a bit steep saying i found the one with the roughly 5 dollar service charge instead of 9.50 lol :P i payed subscription for PSU for quite a while on PC/PS2 server so i don;t mind the 10ish dollars a month :P

how much is a room anyways?
    Nickname: Kasuka
    PSO2:
    Kasuhime - F Newman - HU 26/FO 13/RA 9
    Kasuka - M Human - HU 11/FO 7/RA 1

Quote Originally Posted by koinukasuka View Post
    how much is a room anyways?
    You will get a small, free version of My Room within a few updates.
    Otherwise, if you actually only want the My Room function, I believe it's 700AC for 30 days (someone correct me if I'm wrong). 30 days of Premium (My Room included) comes at 1300AC.

Then again, 3-Day My Room tickets from FUN scratch aren't too uncommon.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Quote Originally Posted by Meji View Post
    You will get a small, free version of My Room within a few updates.
    Otherwise, if you actually only want the My Room function, I believe it's 700AC for 30 days (someone correct me if I'm wrong). 30 days of Premium (My Room included) comes at 1300AC.

Then again, 3-Day My Room tickets from FUN scratch aren't too uncommon.
    I haven't played in a few months i think, how much has been translated with the patches? i'm 100% sure that if ANYTHING is left japanese at least the older stuff and lower stuff my gf won;t want to play x3 but if its mostly done i can probably get her to play especially if the free small room and 2nd character slot come out :3
    Nickname: Kasuka
    PSO2:
    Kasuhime - F Newman - HU 26/FO 13/RA 9
    Kasuka - M Human - HU 11/FO 7/RA 1

Skilled Fighter

I decided to come back to PSO2 JP because Dumans and (more importantly) the katana/bow class ("Bravers" I believe it's called) is coming out in July.

We probably won't be getting the Epi 2 patch for 2+ years after the game even launches in NA/EU in 2014.

Might as well enjoy the class before SOA has a chance to break the game in that 2 year time span.

UI, Quest Log, Matter Board, Server Announcements, and PA names that have been learned are translated. The PA discs themselves are still in Japanese, at least with the patch that I applied. If you bring NPC buddies into stages, their little conversation bubbles are translated also. As far as I can tell, NPC dialogue bubbles in story/lobby haven't been translated.

2nd character slot will never be implemented outside of AC, I believe. Would be unfair to give a free slot to people who already bought one and didn't need more than that, and a refund process would be an abyssmal waste of time.

Just make a new account. You won't have server storage accessable, but if you're playing casual and aren't aiming for OP gear, just deal with the inconvenience.

I tried the JP version for a few levels last year. I decided to wait for NA release when I could get other people to play it with me. With no news as of E3 about the delay, I've gone back to playing the JP version. Just bought a Vita and the Vita version so I could play at work during downtime. (Been looking for an excuse to own a PSP/PSV for a long time, finally found one).

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Nazantia View Post
    I tried the JP version for a few levels last year. I decided to wait for NA release when I could get other people to play it with me. With no news as of E3 about the delay, I've gone back to playing the JP version. Just bought a Vita and the Vita version so I could play at work during downtime. (Been looking for an excuse to own a PSP/PSV for a long time, finally found one).
    Since they brought PSO2 to PAX last year, I'm assuming that if it does show up again this year, the only chance would be at PAX.

as some people pointed out some pages ago, i came to think that the delay is probably mainly due to the fact that sega wants to the japanese version to have some reasonable amount of content before launching the game in the west. for the first months the game seemed to me like little more than a prolonged beta and as someone else said here western players are less more patient so they'll need more things to do at launch to not get bored of the game.

so i was thinking that maybe episode 2 will be the deadline sega set herself for eu/na release. coming to the west with raised level cap, new scenarios, quests, a new race and class could have be probably been a forced choice from the beginning (though the shortcomings in sega's communication are nonetheless embarassing).

Or they can do RNG client side so it can have a user fix after figuring out the variables to minimize Dudu costs. Like how doing certain things in a certain order in Pokemon gives you guaranteed rares so to know what to do and when to take much of the "random" out. Hey a guy can dream!

heh, I started playing close to year ago. Never found many english speaking players and quite because of was sick and tired of doing everything either solo or with my brother, he's not very good got really obsessed and is now close to level cap and my dude was only like 30 or 40. Guess I'mma come over to block 2 and see if there really are english speakers there. I looked on the translation forums, but it looked like pretty much everyone was goin everywhere.

Was planning to wait for the english version but apparently they won't bring it to us!

Welp.. there's is English players on Ship 2