Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I still think western pso2 got canned, or at least its on it's way there. May as well play now just incase ;p.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

I´m finally on ship 2 now just made the tutorial! Thanks for the help guys! Means a lot
    Ranger ship 2 Name: Satroms

Not just for OP but all who read this considering: play the Japanese! At worse you get some experience with the game and get banned for foreign IP. You would be banned under SoJ, but not SoA so you could play the American version if it comes out even with Japanese version ban (I think? Anyone can confirm?)

Isn't just Western either some Chinese players were banned too.

Quote Originally Posted by AgemFrostMage View Post
    Not just for OP but all who read this considering: play the Japanese! At worse you get some experience with the game and get banned for foreign IP. You would be banned under SoJ, but not SoA so you could play the American version if it comes out even with Japanese version ban (I think? Anyone can confirm?)

Isn't just Western either some Chinese players were banned too.
    Are you Fcking serious ?

only people who get banned are the people who use hacks.. then those same people cry and moan about how their innocent and did nothing wrong.. I play with JP players as well and english ones and not once have I gotten reported for being a foreign player.. if they don't want you in their party the most they will do is Boot you or leave and chinese players got banned for farming Meseta then selling it.. come on get your facts right.

stop spreading 4th floor rumors

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Let's be serious - I'm sure Sega Japan by now is aware of just who is working on the EN patches and story patches. (My name is even in one of the tips!)

All it would take to ban one of us would be about 5 seconds, and done. But they haven't even done THAT - Why would they ban some random person for not being Japanese?
    yeah when i saw how open you are about your account i was really suprised.

and good thing they dont actually want us out. id rather be on the jp server anyday.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Let's be serious - I'm sure Sega Japan by now is aware of just who is working on the EN patches and story patches. (My name is even in one of the tips!)

All it would take to ban one of us would be about 5 seconds, and done. But they haven't even done THAT - Why would they ban some random person for not being Japanese?
    Really, if people are being banned with that as the broken rule, I find it more likely that's not the actual reason. That's just the most convenient reason to give and is much harder to contest than the actual reason.

Same as being pulled over for not using your turn signal. No, that was not actually why you were pulled over. That's just the excuse the cop wrote in the "reason" box when filling out the report. You were probably doing something else that caught his attention.

Or like in states that you can fire someone without a reason. Fill in the actual reason? They can contest it, or even take you to court for breaking racial/gender/etc. discrimination laws. Leave it blank? No matter what the actual reason was, you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    id rather be on the jp server anyday.
    I feel the same way.. SOA is a joke at this point and PSO/PSU had proven that they are incompetent in handling the server.

You should play it. With the patches and b20 its like u are alrdy playing the NA/EU version.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

My only problem with the Japanese servers would be the need to use webmoney now since for a while [they] blocked all foreign transactions, meaning i need to spend 29.50 USD on 2000 yen card even tho the rate is much lower and they said in updates a few days ago on the page linked somewhere here that they have to raise price 1-3 dollars cause of the change in the exchange rate

2000 Japanese Yen equals
    20.414 US Dollar
    according to Google this is current rate :/

my girlfriend wants to play it in English and she wants to pay for a room and stuff so that would get pricey after a while :/

[edit] found one that charges 2500yen at conversion rate for 2000webmoney so thats a bit better:P http://www.sutocorp.com/japanwebmone...ney-1000-point [/edit]
    Last edited by koinukasuka; Jun 20, 2013 at 08:18 AM.
    Nickname: Kasuka
    PSO2:
    Kasuhime - F Newman - HU 26/FO 13/RA 9
    Kasuka - M Human - HU 11/FO 7/RA 1

Quote Originally Posted by koinukasuka View Post
    My only problem with the Japanese servers would be the need to use webmoney now since for a while [they] blocked all foreign transactions, meaning i need to spend 29.50 USD on 2000 yen card even tho the rate is much lower and they said in updates a few days ago on the page linked somewhere here that they have to raise price 1-3 dollars cause of the change in the exchange rate

2000 Japanese Yen equals
    20.414 US Dollar
    according to Google this is current rate :/

my girlfriend wants to play it in English and she wants to pay for a room and stuff so that would get pricey after a while :/

[edit] found one that charges 2500yen at conversion rate for 2000webmoney so thats a bit better:P http://www.sutocorp.com/japanwebmone...ney-1000-point [/edit]
    There's no real saying SEGA would charge 20$ for 2000AC if it would have been released outside of JP though.

Anyway, SutoCorp is the cheapest alternative, but they have a very slow service and sometimes mess up.
    http://jpwm.net is cheaper than CN-USA, and also delivers instantly. I've started using them more and more lately.
    Last edited by Meji; Jun 20, 2013 at 08:25 AM.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial