Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [ SHIP 10 ] eternal.Serenity - Accepting new players

My friend and I recently created a team on Ship 10 and are looking to make more friends and expand our team size.

We've played previous PSMMOs and we're looking to help new players get into the game and do more difficult runs with veterans alike.
    Last edited by ScarletV; Aug 11, 2013 at 07:45 PM.

There's still quite a sizeable number of English speakers on Ship 10, but there really isn't a 'home block' there-- as the blocks have specific labels and purposes, most folk just go where they need to.

I'm already in a team, but it'd be great to meet up with you guys for runs and stuff!
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhedrimond View Post
    There's still quite a sizeable number of English speakers on Ship 10, but there really isn't a 'home block' there-- as the blocks have specific labels and purposes, most folk just go where they need to.

I'm already in a team, but it'd be great to meet up with you guys for runs and stuff!
    Well, it's less about expanding my team and more about finding active English-speaking players. Notably, some people do make some blocks their 'home' from what I've discovered, regardless of labels.

My PID is the same as my PSOW username, just so you know.

[Ship 10] - ScarletV | S C A R L E T - Hu/Fi

Im from ship 10 and would like to join you guys

Update, mostly for bumping, but my group hasn't been quite active for a bit mostly because we have been enjoying each other's company in other games. I am fine with players wanting to co-operate with each other, as this is a multi-gaming group, and we are still recruiting any members who are either not comfortable in their current team situation or new players who need guidance.

Chop..Poke...Upper slash.... Kemon's Avatar

Im also looking for peeps to play with, is it possible to have a nother char or switch around chars from ships? im on 2 atm

Currently on Ship10 looking for more people to play with ID Eveningxtar

Quote Originally Posted by Kemon View Post
    Im also looking for peeps to play with, is it possible to have a nother char or switch around chars from ships? im on 2 atm
    I'm sorry, I don't have another character for Ship 02, I haven't been attracted to the scene on that ship yet and my group is going to use their Dman slot on Ship 10, so I don't have any incentive to make one on that ship.

Hi I was wondering if your team offer still stands, I've recently got back into the game and would like to play with some people when ever possible. My player ID is the same as my forum name. Thank you either way.

Yo everyone!
    I'm on ship 10 too, I'll be glad to join!
    Player: Shinu Karasu
    Busy doing nothing...