Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default oh god the undercutting

jesus christ...is it a coincidence that i dont remember it being this bad before the vita version released?

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

People are trying to sell their wares as quickly as possible because of the 5000 AC event.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

About time my patch has completed... UNDERCUTTIN you SAY?! MWAHahahahaHAHA *isshot*

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    jesus christ...is it a coincidence that i dont remember it being this good before the vita version released?
    yeah i don't know what's going on

good maybe I can finally afford the stuff I want in the player shops now.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Yeah, the undercutting has been pretty lame recently. As someone who actually sells stuff (not necessarily from AC scratch), it's really a damper when you find / get something for cheap and it just keeps snowballing in price so you don't get much anyway. :/

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Was glad to get prem tickets, can finally get myself a new Double Waber..

But if it's undercut hell right now maybe I should wait till smoke clears before I waste a ticket and open shop. <_<

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

actually spheres were super expensive when servers went up, glad I was able to sell all of mine then; now they're cheap as hell again. disappoint

Why would undercutting ever be a bad thing? Ok, you might not get as much for your stuff, but you aren't paying as much for other stuff either.

Under no circumstance can I ever see this being a bad thing. It means everyone can get their hands on some nice stuff, provided they can buy it if they don't have premium.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    Why would undercutting ever be a bad thing? Ok, you might not get as much for your stuff, but you aren't paying as much for other stuff either.

Under no circumstance can I ever see this being a bad thing. It means everyone can get their hands on some nice stuff, provided they can buy it if they don't have premium.
    Cause they some greed wittle mongers dats why they dun understand the concept FREE FOR ALL<3!

Sig by Gama