Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    While thats true, getting competent gear in PSO2 is easy. Rarely will a slightly better weapon make the difference between one-shotting something or not. And since mob killing is most of the gameplay...

There are just too many things going against the hardcore player. Unless you have lots of meseta, every investment you make towards gear could be made null by the next update. Because there's literally nothing going for the lesser weapons, its all stats.
    That's exactly why the game gets boring for a lot of players: It's a straight gear treadmill. Wait for stronger weapon, look for stronger weapon, etc, etc. The special abilities don't really...add a lot.

...of course at the end of the day, I'm still using Gear from several months ago and I still manage. *shrugs* Mobs aren't that hard that you near the best stuff, anyway.

Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Very satisfied, I love the game, its taken everything I loved about PSO and PSU and combined them into one fun game.

I'm honestly not sure where some peoples complaints come from, and can only assume those who hate this game, must have hated the old games too? Which leads me to wonder why they chose to play this game...

At any rate, I find the game to be amazing, and cant wait to see what episode 2 adds.

Really? What an ignorant assumption.

Actually most of us love the original. People split on PSU though.

That does bring up a question for me: as much as people like to complain about the game, why do they stick around in the game and on the forum? It's not like Sega's gonna read the forums (honestly, it's rare for any game company to look at forums, especially English ones in the case of a Japanese company).

The game is still entertaining to some extent.

Plus I dunno about the others but I like you guys.

You're all fun people.

Satisfied but the game could use improvements no doubt.Hopefully they'll release more in depth info about Episode 2 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    That does bring up a question for me: as much as people like to complain about the game, why do they stick around in the game and on the forum? It's not like Sega's gonna read the forums (honestly, it's rare for any game company to look at forums, especially English ones in the case of a Japanese company).
    Well off the top of my head, Z-0 left and I don't think gigawuts plays much at all. My connection to the games is friends and having to hit 60 on my classes (every class is fully equipped at this point). I'm also setting up 40 COs so that I can boost Braver the instant I get it. I've got things to do but I can't say I'm really happy with the lack of signs of the game really improving.

Quote Originally Posted by Quatre52 View Post
    Very satisfied, I love the game, its taken everything I loved about PSO and PSU and combined them into one fun game.

I'm honestly not sure where some peoples complaints come from, and can only assume those who hate this game, must have hated the old games too? Which leads me to wonder why they chose to play this game...

At any rate, I find the game to be amazing, and cant wait to see what episode 2 adds.
    I have tons of hours logged into PSOBB.

This game is a far cry from it honestly.

But yes, I came for the love of the series. I stay for the people.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

I will return for Episode 2 and save you all if it fails to. I promise...

/jumps through glass

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY...YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY...PLEAAAAASE OH BAAAAABY...DON'T GO
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<