Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Im operating under the assumption that +15 will be a requirement to unlock Latent 4-5. Which I am okay with, so long as 1-3 is still just +10.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quote Originally Posted by Jakosifer View Post
    Im operating under the assumption that +15 will be a requirement to unlock Latent 4-5. Which I am okay with, so long as 1-3 is still just +10.
    You say this now.

But soon the latents will be where the damage is.

Soon it won't be +12% native bonus damage that you get from your latent. Soon it will be +80% of some kind of damage. And that will require much, much, much more grinding than level 3 latent does. They will probably make grinding itself easier when they do this shift, in a hollow attempt to seem like they're listening to players.

"You spoke, and we listened! You want easier grinding? DONE! Grinding to level +10 is way easier now! You want better latents? DONE! Level 4-5 latents now exist and offer bonuses up to 80%!*"

*Requires +15 to unlock, only active when weapon is +15.

Wish the game focused more on improving our playstyle instead of virtual stats and abilities.

I linked my friend some videos of various JP people soloing the Cougar NX boss and said "here, check out the new boss fight to see the strategy", but then I realized that every video for each class was "attack for PP, use the same optimal special, dodge, repeat".

Everything is going to be ok, OK? 0_0

Worst comes to worst its just a matter of not being MLG power, or...playing anything else lol.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Wish the game focused more on improving our playstyle instead of virtual stats and abilities.

I linked my friend some videos of various JP people soloing the Cougar NX boss and said "here, check out the new boss fight to see the strategy", but then I realized that every video for each class was "attack for PP, use the same optimal special, dodge, repeat".
    Or in my case run around a boulder until PP regenerates, strike with zonde, and run over to a cliff with a tree for some reason (was in forest exploration so lots of cover). Wasn't too curious as to how much damage that sword would do. And... after killing its second form got a circle of meseta -_-

Force/techer can have different styles you can be mainly lightning or fire for damage, use dark techs on bosses for distance, or get up close with safoie or ragrants. Zondeel and safoie or zondeel and ramegid (zondeel to keep enemies from running away so you can get the maximum benefit out of the tech) is great for mob control, or zondeel and zonde for weak vs. lightning. Zan has great skills but needs a damage buff or at least more monsters weak to wind. Nazan is awesome against gorongos and others that need to be knocked over the expose their weakpoints and knocking monsters over in general.

I've played a little on fighter and it was a very fun fighting style with orchestra. Wired lance (especially the swinging move combined with multiverse for healing + damage at the same time) is very fun on the hunter.
    Last edited by AgemFrostMage; Jun 14, 2013 at 07:14 AM.