Default Launcher Does not launch game

everything installed correctly, the patch went with out errors

now when i launch the launcher from the icon and i click the button to play the game

a loader comes up and then the application dissapears and does nothing. Any help is appreciated, wanna start gettin my PSO on

i was about to DL that

i actually think i got it to work
    gameguard is actually running now instead of just the launcher dissapearing

ill know in a sec if its fully worked h/o

nothings happening still, gameguard launched on normal, i DL'd your tweaker, when i hit launch PSO2 nothing happends

so now gameguard activates but when its done loading, nothing happends like before, progress but still.

I honestly dont know anything about gameguard so im pretty daft when it comes to this but im guessing theres a problem w/ gameguard. and that i have no idea where to even start to fix lol

alrighty, yeah i actually have to restart my laptop for pso2.exe to get off my processes list, it did work witht he "fix PSO2 ExE's" and after it finished i hit launch pso2 and gameguard came up loaded then nothing happends still lol. when i see my processes pso2.exe *32 is running but stuck @ 67,380k of memory usage and isnt fluctuating. Gamemon.des *32 and GameMon64.des are both running but their memory useage isnt moving either.

Hello,
    My friend is having kinda same problem, he has patched and everything but everytime he presses "Launch PSO2" the launcher will pop up with game guard but after that it just goes away, nothing happens. I've been trying to find the problem but nothing seems to be kinda working.

Any solutions for this?

i havent figured it out yet if you find anything link me for the fix