Page 225 of 576 FirstFirst ... 125175215222223224225226227228235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Does anyone know the % dmg bonus the latent Deadly Breeze gives?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...postcount=2215

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Outside of stunlocking him, and running with friends, you can only do one or the other.
    Im more of a lone wolf when it comes to bosses. Not really good at stunlocking either.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    Take your time fighting it, and try to get used to its patterns. No need to rush if youre soloing it. Should be pretty straightforward if youre using katana and JG.
    Im not really good with patience. When it comes to rares in this game usually fold em 2-3 days after looking. :[ When it comes to patterns, I never get used to them. I suppose a 30-40% quartz/crys kill rate is the best I can hope for atm.

Quote Originally Posted by GradationAir View Post
    Even if it's more than mere superstition, I would not bring myself to break wings of every Quartz I see, though I suppose it varies depending on the person.
    Well if you watched Zeota's video im pretty much breaking down just like she is doing with np, maybe for ppl who are bad at positioning and don't want to bother with it. I can place my HR very good to where it breaks his wings in 2 or 3 casts of HR. The same thing goes for Crys.

Sig by Gama

Anyone wanna farm SH Quartz a bit >_>?
    Last edited by Friyn; Nov 17, 2013 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Well if you watched Zeota's video im pretty much breaking down just like she is doing with np, maybe for ppl who are bad at positioning and don't want to bother with it. I can place my HR very good to where it breaks his wings in 2 or 3 casts of HR. The same thing goes for Crys.
    I don't see how it's positioning involved. It's just more work since you have to break 3 parts before seriously doing damage, where as you can kill a Quartz relatively fast if you just break his nose and kill him. Especially in Interrupt ranking, I haven't seen any JP party that asks for all break on non-rares, only Rares. All for a superstition (unless proven otherwise with thorough testing, not personal anecdote), on Quartz (which from what I've seen so far has much lower chances of dropping compared to Crys Draal)
    Last edited by GradationAir; Nov 17, 2013 at 09:49 PM.

So, anyone still using tsukimi/gekka lvl16 at all anymore?

They feel like a waste of pallette space again.

I do. Counter into gekka is still going strong on my end.

...Mostly because my Hatou Rindou is only level 10.

Quick launch or out of JG and not much else. Well Tsukimi still gains height, but what do you need that for now?
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Tsukihimi i might not use anymore, but i still use pretty much everything else. Karan-Sakura-Hien/Gekka for normal mobbing/field, Hatou x3 for bossing. Well Asagiri Rendan is uh .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    I do. Counter into gekka is still going strong on my end.

...Mostly because my Hatou Rindou is only level 10.
    Difference in damage between lv10 to lv16 is merely 6%.