Page 69 of 576 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279119169569 ... LastLast

I think the way it actually worked is you kept doing JA's till it got to the full bonus, which is 20%. The same as when you max the skill so it gets the full bonus immediately maxed.

It's just Fury JA Bonus.

Just Attack during Fury Stance for 20% more damage.

The first JA is just as powerful as the 2nd, 3rd, and nth.

Not Fury JA Bonus, Fury Combo Up. The one at the bottom of the tree.

@Lord Derpington, that's really odd if that's how it works. I'd never have guessed that from the way it's worded.

Fury Combo Up is Fury JA Bonus. "Fury JA Bonus" doesn't actually exist, it's just what we call it because that's what Fury Combo Up is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    Charged Sakura End's ending delay can be dash, jump and guard cancelled. While dash into dash attack may seem like the obvious option to JA it with ease, having sakura end on your second PA slot and either jump or guard cancelling the end animation, then immediatly using a normal attack and JA-ing sakura end again is what I found to be the most efficient and fastest way to go. It does require a bit of timing, but nothing that difficult.

I also just realized while testing that cancelling the guard into anything doesn't work unless you have a direction key pressed, among other things probably. Yay who's even gonna read that.
    I see the problem here, and here is the vid mind you 2 I don't play keyboard I use my xbox 36 controller with mapped key layouts. anyway Pick your poison.

I dunno what person stays idle and does Sakura - Endo stationary unless its a boss (granted he is stunned off a partr break maybe)so if you're indeed doing this stationary you must love getting hit. Btw I don't dash jump I use Katana's dash step way better. Take note she is low lvl right now so talk of "I don't need to do this cause I'm high lvl"can be tossed out the window.

For one I have not seen one person stay stationary using Sakura-Endo you're only person who has said that and hopefully the last. Enemies move around, atk you would want to do the same, but I guess not. So you're telling you would rather stay still doing a sakura endo and take those hits risking a death

Pure build>hybrid all I got to say, if you don't get that then I feel sorry for you.

Regardless I still see the method I pointed out to be way more safer then some all or nothing hit me and I hit you approach to each there own though.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...=youtube_gdata

Sig by Gama

Oh, okay. Well, that changes things :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Btw I don't dash jump I use Katana's dash step way better.
    I never said anything about dash jumping.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    I never said anything about dash jumping.
    I never said you did I just threw that in there just in case. What are you talking about lol?

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I dunno what person stays idle and does Sakura - Endo stationary unless its a boss (granted he is stunned off a partr break maybe)so if you're indeed doing this stationary you must love getting hit. Btw I don't dash jump I use Katana's dash step way better. Take note she is low lvl right now so talk of "I don't need to do this cause I'm high lvl"can be tossed out the window.

For one I have not seen one person stay stationary using Sakura-Endo you're only person who has said that and hopefully the last. Enemies move around, atk you would want to do the same, but I guess not. So you're telling you would rather stay still doing a sakura endo and take those hits risking a death

Pure build>hybrid all I got to say, if you don't get that then I feel sorry for you.
    First off, you're changing the context of your hybrid comment here. When you originally said it you made it sound as though Fury Combo Up doesn't affect your SEs very much because you aren't a hybrid like me, which makes absolutely no sense because Fury Combo Up isn't even a Braver skill. Now you're simply saying that pure builds are generally better than hybrids, and ignoring the fact that you don't justify that claim with anything, that isn't even relevant to the current discussion.

Second, safety never enters the picture here, nor does uptime. Obviously if the boss is moving or attacking me I'm going to be stepping in between all of my attacks, SEs included, but right now I'm talking about a best case scenario where the boss is neither moving nor attacking me, such as would be happening during a weak point phase. That's the time where output matters most.

Third, I pulled out a stopwatch for your video and timed the spacing between your SEs both with step attacks and without. So we're clear, I started and stopped the stopwatch on the audio cues of the holding animation for the first and last SEs of each group of three. You're free to run these numbers yourself and as many times as you want to, but for the stationary set the time between the first activation and the last was 4.074 seconds as opposed to 4.143 for the set with step attacks. That's easily within human error, but it proves that the difference in speed is not nearly as obvious as you seem to think.
    Last edited by Narrillnezzurh; Jul 20, 2013 at 03:54 PM.