Page 534 of 576 FirstFirst ... 34434484524531532533534535536537544 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    I would rather go with this:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Hunter Gear stuff isn't necessary as BrHu unless you only have one Br Tree and only one Hu Tree and some time roll as HiFi, or something..

Rapid Shoot and Charge Shoot should only be at 3 SP each in order to meet the prerequisite for other more important skills; they don't affect PAs, only normal-regual attacks, therefore they're not so important.

Combat Escape should be maxed; that's 20 seconds of uninterrupted free damage, or if you need invincibility to emergency heal or revive others.

Quick mate's not necessary when you have Automate on Hu Tree, and when playing BrHu, Step Advance is not necessary since it's so easy to Guren-Dodge/Parry/Combat Escape attacks.

Fury Critical's a no go for BrHu, and a waste of SPs, only important on FiHu.
    I would just put the remaining SPs on Hunter Tree into S-Atk Up.

And of course, 1 SP on War Cry for doing TDs (MBDs).

More Editing:

Note: Bow's an absolutely must as BrHu; BanishKami or BanishCraftedSharpBomber (for far away targets) does damage on bosses that Katana cannot replicate.

Oh yeah, as BrHu, you want S-Atk, including +200 S-Atk mag.
    Reason I got step advance is because the bow step is awful and I like stepping into JA's for dmg,reason I got crit on fury side is when katana gears active you get 50% crit anyway and I'm using the crit ring lol.

Got WL gear because I dont wanna get twin resisted by anga when fighting it but the rest i dont really need.
    Good point on the 1sp warcry though,ty <3
    Spoiler!

Usually when using Bow as BrHu, you'll have Massive Hunter up and basically just tank stuff, for uninterrupted BanishKami damage. Basically, you primarily only use Bow for BaniKami and sometimes BaniCraftedSharpBomber for bossing (for damage that Katana cannot do within that span of time), and during those times, you should always have Massive Hunter up. That's why, Step Advance isn't necessary. Also, any other Bow PAs as BrHu is pretty worthless.

I still think Crit's unnecessary, however.

Returning player here intending to respec my Br/Hu tree and this is what I have come up so far based on the hybrid Br tree:

I have maxed Braver Mag because my mag is broken with 110+ dex and 80+ S-atk (let's just say I only realized that S-atk mag is better than dex at the end). Should I keep some points in Braver Mag? Or just live with it and put the 5 SP points elsewhere (eg Rapid Shoot 2)? Buying a new mag is not an option either due to reasons.

As for Attack Advance, is it worth the SP points? Considering I plan to occasionally main Hu as well.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by E.S. View Post
    Returning player here intending to respec my Br/Hu tree and this is what I have come up so far based on the hybrid Br tree:

I have maxed Braver Mag because my mag is broken with 110+ dex and 80+ S-atk (let's just say I only realized that S-atk mag is better than dex at the end). Should I keep some points in Braver Mag? Or just live with it and put the 5 SP points elsewhere (eg Rapid Shoot 2)? Buying a new mag is not an option either due to reasons.

As for Attack Advance, is it worth the SP points? Considering I plan to occasionally main Hu as well.

Thanks!
    Personally I think you should stick your normal mag.
    If you save 5500 Excubes up you could reset all the dex on it,in which if you go on that journey (bless you if you do),get some annihilators apparition triggers from shirona when you can and get a 12man trigger run of people running it just to get as many cubes as possible.
    Mag lv down device is available for 50 cubes at the excube exchange shop.
    Spoiler!

Hey guys, I've decided to prep my BR/RA for the Lv.80-cap that's coming in a few weeks. With that being said, I have a couple of questions regarding the current meta-game for Bullet Bows.

Question 1 - Is this the current cookie-cutter build? If so, would it be wise to get an Average Stance build as well?

Question 2 - I have a 12-star Edel Arrow (with Lv.3 Storm Barrage), along with a 13-star Astra Snarl (at +34 with Lv.3 Starlight Remnants); which Bullet Bow would be better, exclusively under Rapid Shoot?

Question 3 - The 12-star Divine Raikou is expensive; surprisingly, it's more expensive than a 11-star Rikauteri. According to PSO2 SWiki, the former Bullet Bow drops in "Annihilator's Apparition" EQ, however, only in Very Hard mode? Is that seriously true?

Once again, thanks in advance~
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Feb 3, 2017 at 09:50 AM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Can't answer the first two, but I know for sure that Divine Raikou drops from SH/XH Magatsu since I have one and I've never done Magatsu below SH.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    Hey guys, I've decided to prep my BR/RA for the Lv.80-cap that's coming in a few weeks. With that being said, I have a couple of questions regarding the current meta-game for Bullet Bows.

Question 1 - Is this the current cookie-cutter build? If so, would it be wise to get an Average Stance build as well?

Question 2 - I have a 12-star Edel Arrow (with Lv.3 Storm Barrage), along with a 13-star Astra Snarl (at +34 with Lv.3 Starlight Remnants); which Bullet Bow would be better, exclusively under Rapid Shoot?

Question 3 - The 12-star Divine Raikou is expensive; surprisingly, it's more expensive than a 11-star Rikauteri. According to PSO2 SWiki, the former Bullet Bow drops in "Annihilator's Apparition" EQ, however, only in Very Hard mode? Is that seriously true?

Once again, thanks in advance~
    1. That looks ok to me. I don't see how Average Stance would help you on pure bow unless you have problem adding new trees that forces you to go hybrid like the previous posts.
    2. Astra by almost 1% difference.
    3. No.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Feb 3, 2017 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Read it wrong

Thanks for the swift responses, Strayed and SteveCZ!

To answer your question, SteveCZ, I have three Braver skill trees, where I can have Average Stance and Weak Stance on their own separate build. Originally, the Average Stance build was katana focused, however, I no longer enjoy using that weapon.

With the Average Stance build, I was planning on using it for specific content (Limited Quest, EP IV areas etc.); likewise to Fighter's using the Wise Stance build for certain bosses.

--

With that all being said, I literally forgot to include a fourth question in my previous statement. I was wondering what's the preferred ring setup that I should use as a pure Bullet Bow user. I currently have Lv.1 L/ Bullet Bow Homing and Lv.20 R/ Critical Strike (Range) as placeholders. What should I opt for?
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    Thanks for the swift responses, Strayed and SteveCZ!

To answer your question, SteveCZ, I have three Braver skill trees, where I can have Average Stance and Weak Stance on their own separate build. Originally, the Average Stance build was katana focused, however, I no longer enjoy using that weapon.

With the Average Stance build, I was planning on using it for specific content (Limited Quest, EP IV areas etc.); likewise to Fighter's using the Wise Stance build for certain bosses.

--

With that all being said, I literally forgot to include a fourth question in my previous statement. I was wondering what's the preferred ring setup that I should use as a pure Bullet Bow user. I currently have Lv.1 L/ Bullet Bow Homing and Lv.20 R/ Critical Strike (Range) as placeholders. What should I opt for?
    Bullet bow homing is alright. For Right ring, I'd go for either of these
    -Massive Hunter to tank during banish sequences
    -PP Convert for sustaining you're banish sequences more easily
    -Perfect Keeper : Shoot (or whatev the translation for this one is) for extra damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Personally I think you should stick your normal mag.
    If you save 5500 Excubes up you could reset all the dex on it,in which if you go on that journey (bless you if you do),get some annihilators apparition triggers from shirona when you can and get a 12man trigger run of people running it just to get as many cubes as possible.
    Mag lv down device is available for 50 cubes at the excube exchange shop.
    Oh boy, 5500 Excubes. Might consider that or maybe delevel half of the dex

As for the skill tree I assume it's fine? Considering I use katana for mobbing and perhaps bow for bossing once I get a decent 13* bow (currently own a Gix for katana from Deadleon in XH choco)