Page 134 of 576 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 5755

I'm inclined to agree, manually aiming at the face will net you more damage and easier access to weak stance, but it depends on if you can easily get onto the back for sakura end spam.

I would assume that Over End on the hump would be even faster. My HU/FI with a sword can kill it faster than FI/HU with daggers - but we're talking about a boss that dies within 10 seconds, here... A HU/FI with a 1000-ATK(1500) sword sure is not the same as a BR/HU with a 800-ATK(1200) sword, but who knows.

I would not advise the katana braver take the north path in the forest part of that mission, as SakoHaruo stated.

My katana BR build is a pure Average Stance build, though, so no exploiting weaknesses so much.

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    I don't know what you talking about Zenobia, we're talking about Nab2 TA as Katana Braver. therefore, he's the worst. The other bosses require no luck(standing on the back of enemies), have lower health and less margin of error. A fighter can Kill it in 3 - 6 sec, a braver can't. The area 2 exit is near the back of area 3. I don't know about you, but as Braver I'd rather go Rockbear or Gwana so I can be closer to gulfs and area 3 exit. If he goes Hu/Br then maybe he can kill it quick, still would be faster to go Wolg or Rockbear, though. To be honest, fuck TA Braver. we can run through the maps like a Fighter, but we spend the longest time on bosses. To even get close to a good TA time you have to be perfect and that ain't happening unless you live in/near Japan.

I can guarantee you that no Katana Braver will ever see 4min Nab 2 taking on Malmoth with the current BS Sega gave us to work with. fuck outta here
    That's exactly what I am talking about just saying regardless if not hitting the weak point he aint that hard and I never said anything about time btw so throw that out of the window.

If I was going for time I would go rockbear I have been playing that place to the point I can time my KC on him and have it one shot him on his weak point.

I really haven't spent that much time on bosses idk what problem you guys have.

I kill Bal rodos in 5min when I had the 9* Lambda now I have a 50% Yellow one that drops in Quarry and it cuts my time down on bosses dramatically I can kill Blu Ringahda in 2-3min flat if I don't worry about breaking parts.

Hell I even killed Hunar lvl 60 in AQ in 2min and can break is sword in 3 Sakura's maybe 2 now with this Katana never checked.

Bow Braver is still the major boss killer though can't deny that.

Its true though if you want faster time then ignore Del Mammoth but if you some how are doing a 4 party for the money and you get jipped well that's bout all you can do to him.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Sep 9, 2013 at 07:58 PM.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    I would assume that Over End on the hump would be even faster. My HU/FI with a sword can kill it faster than FI/HU with daggers - but we're talking about a boss that dies within 10 seconds, here... A HU/FI with a 1000-ATK(1500) sword sure is not the same as a BR/HU with a 800-ATK(1200) sword, but who knows.

I would not advise the katana braver take the north path in the forest part of that mission, as SakoHaruo stated.

My katana BR build is a pure Average Stance build, though, so no exploiting weaknesses so much.
    Backhand.

Two seconds flat.

Btw just wanted to ask.

I remember Orotchi Agito having a shock special correct me if I am wrong.

Now hear a Shock wave PA was data mined get where I am going with this?

Now in JP pso2 only Agito had it not the other version unless you hacked it so I am asking myself this will only Orochi Agito again be only to use that PA orz/

Sig by Gama

As a Bow Braver, I don't mind any boss on Nab2, though I like to get Rockbear most of the time. But Del Malmoth is fine too. Got it to 5 seconds once as a BR/RA weak stance focused Bow; wb it's back and 2x Master Shot and it's done.

haven't try average stance focused katana build yet. Will try once I get a better katana (still using *6 one)..

Nab 2 5:29 - http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21818616
    Nab 2 5:30 - http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21817604
    Fo/Br Amd 9min http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21809555

two BowImaybe hybird) Bravers, two different styles.

Now I feel bad about selling my 10* Bows

edit: and not a single Katana Braver TA video. Katana vs TA is a bad matchup, it's true. o3o
    Last edited by SakoHaruo; Sep 13, 2013 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    Nab 2 5:29 - http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21818616
    Nab 2 5:30 - http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21817604

two BowImaybe hybird) Bravers, two different styles.

Now I feel bad about selling my 10* Bows

edit: and not a single Katana Braver TA video. Katana vs TA is a bad matchup, it's true. o3o
    May not be 5min but I beg to differ lol. Guess i'll be the one to break that.

I could have done way better than this I fucked way to much and I admit that.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Sep 13, 2013 at 08:33 AM.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Onvirtual View Post
    As a Bow Braver, I don't mind any boss on Nab2, though I like to get Rockbear most of the time. But Del Malmoth is fine too. Got it to 5 seconds once as a BR/RA weak stance focused Bow; wb it's back and 2x Master Shot and it's done.

haven't try average stance focused katana build yet. Will try once I get a better katana (still using *6 one)..
    Yeah, I did the same until I could find a good katana.
    Kougon-gin is powerful, looks terrific and is cheap/easy to find, so a melee-focused braver can finally hold his own without abusing hunter all-class weapons...

I greatly prefer the Average Stance katana-using braver, now, and barely use swords or wired lances.

edit: note: this is speaking about melee braver

Anyone else find braver to be depressingly boring and completely lacking in depth after the first, oh, week that it was in the game?

Even when you try to mix it up and use Combat appropriately it's still like Braver is just Sakura End: The Class. In early game the other moves have their nice uses, but in the late game Sakura End is just too broadly superior to the other moves in too many situations, and is too goddamn boring. Get in range -> SHING SHING -> is it dead yet? if no, -> SHING SHING some more. We're sitting on another Deadly Archer situation with Braver. Too powerful, too versatile.

I eagerly await more PAs, all of which had better benefit from the Charge skills (or be strong enough to rival and outmatch SE in enough situations without it).

edit: And I should say, the blame for this lies partially in its inferior skilltree bonuses, which forces the sub weapons to perform strictly worse than fi/hu (or hu/fi). If Average Stance gave you more than 21% (33% charge) we might be on to something. But we're not.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Sep 13, 2013 at 10:43 AM.