Page 137 of 576 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137138139140147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 5755

Created my 2nd char (free one) I play yet another Braver (I love the class). This time I plan to make a pure hybrid that can excell in good mobbing (katana) and a good boss killer (Bow) without sacrificing too much for each of them.

This is the end-level skill tree I've come up with

Is this quite viable for a pure hybrid build? I understand some ppl don't like the idea of losing that 10% of each stance, but I put them like this for a good situational purposes.

If I only do some mobbing around, I put average stance most of the time and play katana. If I know I will be hitting alot more weak spots (especially fighting bosses), I will go for Bow and put weak stance.

Is it worth it to lose that 10% of each stance for the flexibility that Braver has to offer?

Also, I plan to make a pure DEX mag, so yea I put that 5 points of Braver Mag with a reason.

The only thing I can say you might regret when you do a full dex mag is if you don't have HU already at lvl 60 and don't have a Agito on hand.....you are gonna be in for a long haul sense HU won't benefit from dex much at all.

Sig by Gama

The good thing is, I'm not worried with HU at all. I can just get a cheap all class katana and a good + strong gunslash weapon with DEX and I'm pretty much set to go, seeing as I won't put any gear on those weapons at all.

Besides, I can join in an MPA during EQ as HU to suck in exps (still contribute tho), give my HU all the exp from all COs (support partner really help!), and just have my HU levelled from 1 to 40 as my sub. Plenty of ways to get my HU up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by Onvirtual View Post
    The good thing is, I'm not worried with HU at all. I can just get a cheap all class katana and a good + strong gunslash weapon with DEX and I'm pretty much set to go, seeing as I won't put any gear on those weapons at all.

Besides, I can join in an MPA during EQ as HU to suck in exps (still contribute tho), give my HU all the exp from all COs (support partner really help!), and just have my HU levelled from 1 to 40 as my sub. Plenty of ways to get my HU up and running.
    Then by all means your set.

Sig by Gama

Nice, thanks. I will go by this route, but if anyone feel there are better investment else where in Braver Tree, I'm all ears.

Now I'm trying to make sure that each 10 levels of my Braver skill tree progression will be at the most optimal for every situation I'm in at that level range.

I'll start from level 10 and go all the way to 50 (and maybe 60) and see if there are things I should invest heavily at first.

Level 10 - 20

Level 21 - 30 (with +5 SP)

Level 31 - 40

Level 41 - 50 (with +5 SP)

Level 51 - 60

I would like some feedback on those progression; Which skill better to invest 1st in the early levels before others?

I know for sure that Braver Mag should come last, but if anyone suggest otherwise, let me hear it.

This isn't a big deal, and it's probably not worth mentioning but I noticed that master shot is a lot more accurate now. Before, the two outer shots would miss smaller targets like vol's horns, now all 5 just go straight for whatever I'm aiming at.

^ Depends on how far you shoot Master Shot is. If you shoot from far away and the target stand still, yes all 5 will hit. If you hit at close range, they still miss.

Only thing I would really suggest about your tree is to consider putting 20 SP into each of the stances, taking points out of Combat JA and Rapid Shoot Mastery. That means you lose 15% damage during the active skill, but gain 10% both during each skill and while on cooldown. However, you'd still need 5 SP from somewhere else (JR Cover). Also if you only take out the bow occasionally, you would essentially always have that extra 5% from RSM, so the trade-off isn't so cut and dry.

Either way isn't a huge difference, so you'd be good no matter what.

For level progression, I would say to go for this first, then after you're lv45 with the 2nd +5 SP CO, try to reach this.

Cool, thanks alot, that actually makes sense. I will revise my plan on making a good hybrid build.

If you want to go more into the stances, try this build. JR Cover at just 10% doesn't really help that much, so if you want to max that you'll have to take points out of something.

You could also take the 10 SP out of Weak Stance Up and put them into Rapid Shoot Mastery, but then you can't use that for katanas.

Yeah, "pure hybrid" kind of has no meaning, since a hybrid is in the middle by definition, so making a good build is difficult.