Page 444 of 576 FirstFirst ... 344394434441442443444445446447454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Yeah, the damage is noticeable, but not honestly that big of a deal for where having automate/MH is useful consistently. For the record, I have a full attack tree for BrHu elsewhere, and then my fcast has tank Hu tree since cast hp helps too for XH/UQ.
    im honestly going to agree here and with that said time to hit up the skill sim to see what i can do with 89 hu points

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    im honestly going to agree here and with that said time to hit up the skill sim to see what i can do with 89 hu points
    I use this as a sort of one-size-fits-all tank hu main/sub tree.
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...0jdoIb0000000j

you really don't need automate for braver in UQ unless you play really bad/play with really bad players, i'm assuming you just run in with 600hp no techers or anything and don't counter for katana gear buff>activate KC>rape everything with kanran>clear area with combat finish, repeat.

as for changeover angas where everything just gets a little more chaotic and enemies have more strength then you gotta git gud m8, step JA kanran mobs till KC is up again etc.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    you really don't need automate for braver in UQ unless you play really bad/play with really bad players, i'm assuming you just run in with 600hp no techers or anything and don't counter for katana gear buff>activate KC>rape everything with kanran>clear area with combat finish, repeat.

as for changeover angas where everything just gets a little more chaotic and enemies have more strength then you gotta git gud m8, step JA kanran mobs till KC is up again etc.
    Call it whatever you want idc lol. Having aggro of leopard, enraged leone, and 15 mobs is no picnic when KC is on cd.

Call it whatever you want idc lol. Having aggro of leopard, enraged leone, and 15 mobs is no picnic when KC is on cd.
    that sounds like you're solo o3o

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    that sounds like you're solo o3o
    But pug is solo

I typically can survive 0-2000 points in lilipa UQ with just 10 di/tri. The only time I tend to run out is if there were 2 change over angas and the MPA was somewhat garbage (or I'm tired lol). Most of the time, when using a bow for bossing I only use it for a combo or two and then go back to katana anyway. I don't use it extensively with the exception being solo anga tank during a very bad mpa when it's at katana resist but still not 250 pts, and even then, I'm so used to anga's attack patterns that I can just step most of them with bow anyway. MH is mostly just to setup bow combo on a wb or something like anga revive (if mobs about) or just after leopard/leone facebreak.
    Ah ok then. That makes more sense. I think that Br/Hu Ult solo tainted my view of it. Thank you for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Ah ok then. That makes more sense. I think that Br/Hu Ult solo tainted my view of it. Thank you for clarifying.
    what brhu solo

(Copy pasted from Quick Question thread in case it got unanswered there...)

Katana comparison:

Xie katana with 60 element and lv3 pot vs. Skull katana with 60 element no pot.
    Both have same element type.

Which one would be superior in terms of damage dealt?

edit: And then I made my own calculation in Damage Calculator (coz bored lol). Skull is roughly 3.2% stronger than Xie.
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Aug 13, 2015 at 07:02 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Are crit builds viable with Braver? I'm using BR/HU and apparently I can run a 55% crit rate with both Average/Fury stances since they give a flat +25% crit rate each on top of the base 5% crit rate. I'm running off outdated info though so I'm not sure if the base crit rate has gone up or not.