Page 491 of 576 FirstFirst ... 391441481488489490491492493494501541 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by tanhy View Post
    So it's safe to say that 76 HP isn't substantial in the endgame then?
    Pretty much.

I am trying to consider what build should I go for.

So far, I am a katana Br/Hu with automatic halfline, but I am wondering if I should go Br/Fi, the damage seems amazing but I will miss the br's halfline (which saved me quite some time). I also like to main BR, because of katana combat.

One thing is I like to spam gurren, and occasionally sakura endo, the other PA don't interest me.

What do you guys suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by tanhy View Post
    So it's safe to say that 76 HP isn't substantial in the endgame then?
    I live just fine, and you won't miss the hp the better you get at avoiding damage, but I will say that compared to losing atk between races and gender, losing hp is a proportionately greater loss because of how much atk we have compared to HP, and could be the difference in being two-shot able or three-shot able. Less so now with hunter and summoner class bonuses giving free hp.

Still doesn't matter much though. I like the ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Yulanera View Post
    I am trying to consider what build should I go for.

So far, I am a katana Br/Hu with automatic halfline, but I am wondering if I should go Br/Fi, the damage seems amazing but I will miss the br's halfline (which saved me quite some time). I also like to main BR, because of katana combat.

One thing is I like to spam gurren, and occasionally sakura endo, the other PA don't interest me.

What do you guys suggest?
    Br/Fi multipliers aren't that amazing. Limit break and crit strike are main class skills, leaving you with finnicky stances, situational chase skills, and tech arts JA which can be more of a hinderance to some playstyles.

Kanran, crafted kazan, and hatou are other PAs you should consider using.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Mar 14, 2016 at 09:57 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Anyone else find both braver left rings as worthless as I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Anyone else find both braver left rings as worthless as I do?
    Short combat can eat bricks. Gear Guard sounds nice just for gear activation, but I still am unclear about the decrease. There's not much else for Left Ring though, right?

both br L rings are very useful

gear active is rl useful at lv 20
    and with close combat you can gekka loop with katana combat which is strongest dps way of br (you can't without the ring due of attack tracking)

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post

and with close combat you can gekka loop with katana combat which is strongest dps way of br (you can't without the ring due of attack tracking)
    Gekka during KC, I don't know. Losing the homing action, which makes many other PAs viable, if not better, sounds very off to me. I see where you're getting at, but, I was under the impression if using KC, either burst with Hatou, or build JA hits otherwise for finish. Gekka isn't very good at this from what I've seen, compared to your other options.

You mean with the gear still decaying 50% faster than normal, and gear generating at 10% of the normal rate? Still would rather fish for a parry.

Depending on the hitbox you lock on to, the combat tracking could put you back up in the air for easier gekka looping.

Most spam hatou during combat anyway to build hits.

As br/hu using both bow and katana with what's been posted as the "common build" for this set up, should I be using r-atk or s-atk mags and saiki?

Also, what katana and bow should I be aiming for (very new to the game, but some people say austere, others say orbit, I just don't know what is best)? Also, is pot 3 always better to get than pot's 1/2?

S-atk mags, s-atk affix.
    Bow get enough r-atk from rapid shoot up 1 and 2.
    You should aim for Austere Katana and Orbit Bow. And what do you mean by pot 3? If you mean like level 3 potential then you should always get it on any weapon you use (there's a few exception to cutting cost though).