Page 528 of 576 FirstFirst ... 28428478518525526527528529530531538 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    Thanks for the information. In other words this is going to happen often on Meduna considering aiming at her head with Kamikaze arrow normally doesn't reach or misses.
    for meduna, i typically do:

charged kami tentacle, noncharged kami same tentacle -> falls
    banish kami kami face

I just hit 75/75 on Br/Hu, any ideal builds? should I go pure katana? hybrid? or what? I have 200 strike mag
    also, Im keeping automate halfline cause I die a lot if I dont

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I just hit 75/75 on Br/Hu, any ideal builds? should I go pure katana? hybrid? or what? I have 200 strike mag
    also, Im keeping automate halfline cause I die a lot if I dont
    go practice blocking attacks in the LQ today. if you're depending that hard on automate, you aren't playing braver very efficiently

you have a point actually, welp, time for me to practice before I ultimately call myself a lame ass braver and change builds, Im a barbaric person and I charge in straight on, lol

gal LQ solo 9:59 katana only
    Spoiler!

oh my, thats amazing, I guess I lack the skill to fully master my Braver, I guess I'll practice a bit, thanks for everything

BR/HU average stance bow in Necky TD
    Spoiler!

It was interesting to see bow only for a change, but I'm a bit confused. It seems like you could have gotten away with BR/RA at that point, why did you choose BR/HU? Is Sharp Bomber 0 not recommended for Banish combos, Kamikaze still the main combo? You also look very much alike to my ドラゴンナイト Fi/Hu,

I tried br/ra. Its junk. I Imagine its good if you are in a quest where you can consistently get headshots. Kamikaze deals superioir dmg to sharp bomber but the range is much shorter and its not aoe

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    I tried br/ra. Its junk. I Imagine its good if you are in a quest where you can consistently get headshots. Kamikaze deals superioir dmg to sharp bomber but the range is much shorter and its not aoe
    Yeah....no

1st thing, you don't necessarily need heads, just weak points in general
    2nd thing Sharp bomber on BR/RA deals damage that is superior to BR/HU Kamikaze on most weak points. Same weak point gives me 380k banish explosions on BR/HU vs 520k with BR/RA, and that's not even accounting for all the utility that comes from sharp bomber (super armor, range, accuracy,speed, movement, ranged damage affecting heads as well) that allows you to get that damage much more consistently against many bosses.
    3rd thing BR/RA is hard to play sure, not fit for every content, you bet, but in no way is it junk, especially in Necky or TDs in general since the introduction of Sharp Bomber type 0.

Rant is over, moving onto other things xD
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Nov 19, 2016 at 12:00 PM.