Page 399 of 576 FirstFirst ... 299349389396397398399400401402409449499 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 5755

I got Hatou 17 from rare Decol Malluda in the Christmas EQ. Don't have Shunka 17, but I don't care for it anyway since I don't use it.

All rare enemy specific PAs can randomly drop in XH EQs in addition to the rare enemies that specifically drop them.

Basically, you may very well have one hell of a time getting banish arrow, final nemesis, shunka, and fudou 17, but by some miracle I have the latter two.

Millidrals in xmas EQ is your best chance for hatou 17.

SEGA

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    Don't have Shunka 17, but I don't care for it anyway since I don't use it.
    I get the impression that saying "I don't use shunka" is the 'in' thing to do or something when it's still a PA some weapon categories wish they had. Just look at the heartless impact hype, and how many Fi's use it.

Either that or people are still overreacting to the 40% damage nerf that it needed (fury stance nerfs make it look closer to 50%).

In short, there's no reason to forsake shunka. Even less of a reason to use asagiri as much as I've seen some bravers do.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 11, 2014 at 07:30 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

well shunka i still use to close the gap rather effectively sometimes (which isnt often so shunka sees little use unless i get bored), tho i still prefer spamming endo kanran and hatou like everyone else. (hatou 17 y u no drop ;.; )

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    well shunka i still use to close the gap rather effectively sometimes tho i still prefer spamming endo kanran and hatou like everyone else. (hatou 17 y u no drop ;.; )
    And you're not wrong for that. It closes the gap, keeps you on top of the enemy, maybe even get free swings on the next nearby enemy, and supplies the most damage: pp. Sakura and hatou just put out more dps in consecutive uses

Sharp bomber 17, and a copy for the alt i'll never make from falz arms.

Only option is to wait for XH rappies in XH EQs, or hunt them in ult.

Only one more scheduled falz arms this week.

No more scheduled nab forest EQs this week for attempts at sakura.

No XH free fields.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Can't log in, and go for my goals when I want to. Need SEGA to tell me when. Need to wait for timeslot EQs.

I question why I play this game :/
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 11, 2014 at 08:49 AM.

I can't stand shunka's slowness and execution length. I don't particularly hate it or kazan (I love kazan really) but neither of those pa's make any sense to me as far as br goes and really should have been hu pa's. They don't flow well with the speed and mobility of the class. Sega should have given br heavy hitters in the form of high-pp use pa's that execute at least as fast as sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxy View Post
    I can't stand shunka's slowness and execution length. I don't particularly hate it or kazan (I love kazan really) but neither of those pa's make any sense to me as far as br goes and really should have been hu pa's. They don't flow well with the speed and mobility of the class. Sega should have given br heavy hitters in the form of high-pp use pa's that execute at least as fast as sakura.
    a katana version of backhand smash would be nice

Speculation of what they can possibly give katanas for a new PA, go!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    ok so what drops hatou and shunka

getting rare vibras is unlikely and i only seen malludas in 1 run of the xmas eq (one was rare and dropped 3 lvl 16 discs.. thx sega i totally didnt have lvl16 >_>)

my friend said he got shunka in the nab forest so idk
    I got Hatou 17 from Nove Mallidarl in Xmas EQ and Shunka 17 from Nab EQ not sure what dropped it though!.. Still searching for Endo, Kanran 17
    Deuman: ナギサ 75Br 75Hu 75Gu 75Fi 75Bo 72Ra 75Fo 88Hr 95Ph

Human: Rikudou Sennin 63Hu 53Fi

Newman: Yoruchi 53Hu 40Fi 53Br

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Speculation of what they can possibly give katanas for a new PA, go!
    Gunnegam's Asagiri. Calling it now.
    Last edited by Hexxy; Dec 11, 2014 at 12:49 PM.