Page 426 of 576 FirstFirst ... 326376416423424425426427428429436476526 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Mmm, on my Bal Rodos run earlier I noticed I only got 3 perfects as well, so maybe that's the cap meaning? Not sure why it's like that, but oh well.
    The tip damage and number of hits is the same as before the update, that didn't change. Just the second highest damage range (12% 3->2 hits) as bell said.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    The tip damage and number of hits is the same as before the update, that didn't change. Just the second highest damage range (12% 3->2 hits) as bell said.
    Hard to keep count through the number spam, but that has to be a bug if it's true since there was no word of that coming afaik.

Or this would be a good moment to say;

Silly bravers. Only FOs are allowed to be strong.

Could someone find the quote where they outright said they wanted FOs to be somewhat OP? I know for a fact it was said, I'd just like to have the source on hand.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

The thing is, Hatou was probably bugged straight from the beginning since it did 111-112% for such a long time.

A magical hit was removed to just make it approximately 100% of its power notation. They most likely didn't want anyone to complain about it since this would technically be both a fix and nerf, but it was not like Katana Bravers needed to have less power in the first place.

Not mentioning about Hatou in patch notes is another though. Like Braver aren't worth to be mentioned? Unless Bumped missed out that info somehow?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

No, there was no mention of hatou in the official patch notes. It's not the first time sega has changed something in-game without saying it in patch notes before though (see enemy reskill being butchered, rip 2015).

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Hatou can hit any amount of enemies, but limited to 9 each. Each wave segment is limited to a hitbox of an enemy, so we can't do like 20% x 3 + 20% x 3 to 2 different parts of say like Banther legs.

This will be my final post regarding Hatou, you may disregard any of my previous posts about it. Before, Hatou had 9 hits from the wave and 1 hit from the katana itself if you were that close. That makes it 10 hits total, but the wave of 9 hits is the most important part. Doing the math, you ended up with 111-112% with how things are calculated.

Now, what has changed is that the wave is now 8 hits, and 1 hit from the katana itself. The hit that got removed is 12% of the total. So, now subtract that with the previous full hit of a Hatou and what do you get? Approximately 100% damage.
    Yep, Hatou got FIXED. Enjoy the nerf guys, lol. I'm out.
    fuck sega no wonder it felt a little weaker

So, I never really gave this much thought ever since I got ideal karen... but from playing with numbers to get an idea of how much stronger it is against a boss compared to any conventional non-13* weapon, It's looking like I have very little reason, if any, to use holding current, or at least volg combos ever since i got ideal karen maxed out.

I had glass klein since the susanoguren times, but now I have ideal, 150pp instead of 120, and combat finish hitcount cap got increased, and it's not til now I question how relevant glass klein is to me (I did notice I'm using it less too).

Thoughts?

I dunno what you complain about. I would need more than a 100 (hundred, yes) hatou to kill a mid boss. (I'm not complaining though, it's a midboss, not a patch of grass). Going from 2 PAs to 3 doesn't sound like that much of a hassle.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So, I never really gave this much thought ever since I got ideal karen... but from playing with numbers to get an idea of how much stronger it is against a boss compared to any conventional non-13* weapon, It's looking like I have very little reason, if any, to use holding current, or at least volg combos ever since i got ideal karen maxed out.

I had glass klein since the susanoguren times, but now I have ideal, 150pp instead of 120, and combat finish hitcount cap got increased, and it's not til now I question how relevant glass klein is to me (I did notice I'm using it less too).

Thoughts?
    KF does more than HC at max hits, so unless HC one shots whatever it is, successfully, not much reason to use it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    KF does more than HC at max hits, so unless HC one shots whatever it is, successfully, not much reason to use it imo.
    Yeah, that and the fact I'm putting out at least 20% more damage against a boss than I did before...