Page 447 of 576 FirstFirst ... 347397437444445446447448449450457497547 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5755

Aight, time to farm UQ then ;_; with my new evil katana

One question remains though:
    I'm currently running on Fahren Units with 4s Apprentice/Power3/Spirita3/Vinc

What units would you suggest + Affix, or rather, should i bother upgrading since Fahren aren't that bad IIRC.

And thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by zyntax_ View Post
    Aight, time to farm UQ then ;_; with my new evil katana

One question remains though:
    I'm currently running on Fahren Units with 4s Apprentice/Power3/Spirita3/Vinc

What units would you suggest + Affix, or rather, should i bother upgrading since Fahren aren't that bad IIRC.

And thanks for the replies
    Can't go wrong with saiki set. They're pretty much endgame units atm with resale value, so no harm in investing in them.

The only other potential option would be ideal units only if you use an ideal weapon, and even then, it's still debatable for a number of reasons.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Aight, time to join GGG Trigger parties then.

Thanks for your Input!

I got a question, how do you consistently pull of Chase Arrow x3 > Banish Arrow > charged Master Shot > Final Nemesis?
    I find that a far too long combo that gets interrupted far more often than not by bosses moving, attacking, burrowing, etc..

Is there a way to shorten this combo without losing too much damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I got a question, how do you consistently pull of Chase Arrow x3 > Banish Arrow > charged Master Shot > Final Nemesis?
    I find that a far too long combo that gets interrupted far more often than not by bosses moving, attacking, burrowing, etc..

Is there a way to shorten this combo without losing too much damage?
    Not really, no.

Skip the Chase Arrows, they're a waste of time in the middle of a boss fight unless you're Br/Gu or something.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Skip the Chase Arrows, they're a waste of time in the middle of a boss fight unless you're Br/Gu or something.
    I just assumed they prepped them at the teleportal or something. I assumed prepping chase arrows mid fight being a waste of time was common knowledge at this point.

Can't wait to see what craft they have in store for that PA. Prepping all 3 arrows at once for 30pp seems likely.

Oh.
    Oooohh.
    Thanks.
    I never did much with bow until recently so I didn't know Chase Arrow could be prepared that early, I thought it has a short time out like ilbarta.

Guess I'll just prepare them the moment I enter the boss area and then skip them for the next combo.

They stay prepped as long as you have the weapon equipped, and don't change areas via loadscreens.

You might be able to keep the arrows loaded if you switch bows with a bow camo set, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    You might be able to keep the arrows loaded if you switch bows with a bow camo set, but I'm not sure.
    No, camos don't let you keep chase arrows when you switch weapons.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!