Page 459 of 576 FirstFirst ... 359409449456457458459460461462469509559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 5755
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Even though M-gale has low dps, the dmg output is high for only 30pp + built in zondeel. Kanran is good for killing groups of mobs that aren't HP sponges with its AOE and fast execute time. M-storm on the other hand is just... ewww

IMHO i wouldn't use SHTA to measure how good something is.
    It's really good on PSE Burst (so far, I've been using it on PSE Burst, mostly). Especially tagging long range mobs (I used RaBr before Million's buff). Sure, at that time, Million's damage isn't good. But good enough to get pretty nice PB gauge (for Blackhole / PP recovery).

Combined with Lv10 KillingBonus and Zondeel, you can hold the MillionStorm for a whole minute or more (heck, even after holding Million for quite some time, your PP might still full ). Simply stay close inside Zondeel's center, and try picking the long range mobs. Of course, if you can draw a line where the mobs concentrated (mid Zondeel) and long range one, it'll be good.
    Let the melee's took out the center of Zondeel, you leech on their kills for PP, spread out your damage (small but a lot of mobs) and make long-range mobs come after you so they got sucked by Zondeel for slaughter.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

If I wanted to play a Bow Braver, which subclass would be suitable for that? I'm currently considering BR/RA, but apparently BR/HU can work too. Or something with FI. Or is RA/BR still leagues better than BR main?

And do Bullet Bow users still get more mileage out of Weak Stance than Average Stance?

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    And do Bullet Bow users still get more mileage out of Weak Stance than Average Stance?
    Yeah. Combinations of Braver with Gunner or Ranger usually benefit more from Weak Stance. Kamikaze Arrow Br/Hu usually run Average.

Is Million Storm the new Bow meta or somthing?
    Because I saw a bunch of EN spamming it during Magatsu.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Those subhumans have been using it long before it was buffed. And no, it's still bad.

What do you guys think of Tritt Shooter? It seems insanely good to me when crafted, but I never see any mention of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    What do you guys think of Tritt Shooter? It seems insanely good to me when crafted, but I never see any mention of it.
    I assume most people use bow with Sharpshoot. Also, Treat Shooter doesn't really serve a different purpose from Kamikaze Arrow, even if you did play Br/Hu or Gu/Br
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

I think it's a fairly fun PA, but I do not see too many uses for it. The damage is pretty good for what it is, but it is slow, requires charging and has low AoE. That disqualifies it from Banish Combos, from use on faster enemies and from mobbing.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Only really shines in PSE bursts, and taking out the trash in SH. If they're using it in magatsu, they may as well be sitting on a turret and save their PP.

Either way, no one wants to see that shit in magatsu.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Oct 18, 2015 at 03:44 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!