Page 463 of 576 FirstFirst ... 363413453460461462463464465466473513563 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by blackluster26 View Post
    for br/hu katana, is it worth it to trade s-atk & some bow skills for weak stance so i can dual stance?
    Avg Stance + Stance up + Stance Charge add up to a 1.39x boost, which is more than 1.35 from weak Stance without Stance Up+Charge. Unless you are saying you want to fully max out on Weak Stance tree, but Katanas are not really good at hitting weak points bar bosses, on which you probably get better mileage with Bow anyway.

Thanks for every given advice about ideal katana, i got it and it wasn't worth time spent. Unlike katana, ideal bow, shines in every way, even at 40 element (now i'm collecting CM points to get it to 60).

Quote Originally Posted by shuravii View Post
    Thanks for every given advice about ideal katana, i got it and it wasn't worth time spent. Unlike katana, ideal bow, shines in every way, even at 40 element (now i'm collecting CM points to get it to 60).
    Ideal Katana is worthless.. shouldn't haven listened.

i have had ideal katana since before the eviltana came out and i was trying to get you to get red katana cause ideal really is worthless for katana (now if u wanna know whats gonna happen to my ideal katana austere will be eating it to power itself up)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    i have had ideal katana since before the eviltana came out and i was trying to get you to get red katana cause ideal really is worthless for katana (now if u wanna know whats gonna happen to my ideal katana austere will be eating it to power itself up)
    Yes, i remember, and i'm already said i have crafted red katana, and 30% stats reducing crafting device, only need to get a proper crafter now, since i can only craft up to lvl6. I was just really sucked into CM, so fun and entertaining, so i haven't been playing normal modes and EQ. And beside crafting my red katana needs to be properly affixed.

p.s. is there any alternative to ideal units set (without having to farm saiki)?

cmode.. entertaining wat

and if you didnt get ideal katana the bow could have been 60 right now.. sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    cmode.. entertaining wat
    Hah, dunno, i just like it, and that's all )))

I was dumb and got an Ideal Katana months ago and only now want to get a bow as a sidearm, should I get a crafted Red Bow or Gandiva? Red Bow would obviously be easier to grind and the potential works for everything but Gandiva boosts Kamikaze Arrow which I heard is currently everyone's favorite PA for BR/HU.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.
    Yet by the blade of knights, mankind was given hope.

your choice depending onbudget and if getting a 13* any time soon.. but both gandiva and red work just gandiva has a 20% potential and a bit more atk

how useful is Divine Raikou potential?