Page 497 of 576 FirstFirst ... 397447487494495496497498499500507547 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5755

Is there any reason to nab the Revolucio Bow if I already have Orbit?

I've started playing again after two years, and it seems I was going Br/Ra. From what I read Br/Hu is better, although I'm no good at melee. My mag currently has 19 in Ranged and 29 in Dex. Is it too late to switch?

Quote Originally Posted by Effarion View Post
    Is there any reason to nab the Revolucio Bow if I already have Orbit?
    No. Zero. Orbit is both more powerful and helps with much needed PP.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSpectre View Post
    Take the rapid shot and weak stance related stuff (weak stance crit is debatable and so do rapid shot itself, you get it for rapid stance up only. Ra pretty solid so no touching in that.

maybe something like this? Add the main class only skill only if you sure you are gonna main that. (captain obvious, i know)

Anyway, if you read previous post, and previous post, and more previous post, you will find out that people are doing hybrid br these days, and they already given the skill point allocation for that.
    Why not use arkslayer calc? Anyway the only reason to sub Br (and use BBow ofc) is when you go FiBr and that means kamikaze spam and katana, so hybrid, thus -PP and charge skill is a must because non-kamikaze BBow is a huge PP hog. Maxing Rapid Shot might not be so bad because you won't really be using katana and you'll be using Rapid Shot more often than you think, even though the bonus is minimal, same with Attack Advance...

Quote Originally Posted by KokoropG View Post
    I've started playing again after two years, and it seems I was going Br/Ra. From what I read Br/Hu is better, although I'm no good at melee. My mag currently has 19 in Ranged and 29 in Dex. Is it too late to switch?
    Well, people go one stat, so you'll have to use a lot of cubes to get it. Overall BrHu is easier than BrRa - you gotta learn how to block and block as much as you can but you won't have to deal with aiming, PP and BA timing, mobbing is also much easier. But BrRa is viable too, its worse than BrHu at mobbing but it can mob, it's also very good, if not better, against bosses. Though Divine Raikou is very recommended and Orbit BBow is very nice to have too, so it's not a class that will be good right off the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Why not use arkslayer calc? Anyway the only reason to sub Br (and use BBow ofc) is when you go FiBr and that means kamikaze spam and katana, so hybrid, thus -PP and charge skill is a must because non-kamikaze BBow is a huge PP hog. Maxing Rapid Shot might not be so bad because you won't really be using katana and you'll be using Rapid Shot more often than you think, even though the bonus is minimal, same with Attack Advance...
    1) bullet bow charge bonus is main only, so it doesn't work for FiBr whatsoever
    2) maxing rapid shoot only increases the power of your normals during rapid shoot. DO NOT MAX

Does anyone have any suggestions for a Fo/bra build?
    Last edited by Catmsuica13; Apr 25, 2016 at 08:13 PM.

Also can anyone confirm if bra/gu is good for normal play or is it just organized eq's?

Quote Originally Posted by Catmsuica13 View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a Fo/bra build?
    Fire Fo/Br
    Move points from fire masteries to ice masteries + more photon flare if you're doing ice/ilbarta shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Catmsuica13 View Post
    Also can anyone confirm if bra/gu is good for normal play or is it just organized eq's?
    Br/Gu is garbage solo play.

Ok so what if you pair gu/bra instead of bra/gu is that better? I looked at selphea's gunner guide on fulldive and the combo sounded like they worked really well together.

br/gu is better due to 13* and main class weapon bonus (+ bullet charge bonus working).