Page 502 of 576 FirstFirst ... 2402452492499500501502503504505512552 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5755
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

So ..... I guess, between RevolucioKatana and TagamiKatana, Revolucio seems to be better due to no other condition than JA?
    I'm a bit worried for TagamiKatana's potential won't activate with low gear after I activated Katana Gear
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    So ..... I guess, between RevolucioKatana and TagamiKatana, Revolucio seems to be better due to no other condition than JA?
    I'm a bit worried for TagamiKatana's potential won't activate with low gear after I activated Katana Gear
    You get it back in like 2 seconds.

I'm unsure as to the exact wording of that potential myself. Both bing and google translate really trip on themselves.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Queen View Post
    I do have a few last questions.

In terms of affixes, I should be focusing on S-ATK affixes on my units? Any affixes in general I should be on lookout for? Also, in terms of skill points usage, should I focus on the S-atk stat up last?
    Yes, focus on s-atk affixes. For now, don't worry too much about it. Get a Hiei set and stack an s-atk soul such as Vol/Gwana/Quartz and Power 3 for 60 atk on each unit. At most this would cost you 600k(Probably shouldn't even take you half of this much but I'll exaggerate for the heck of it incase of really bad luck.)
    Apprentice Soul offers 40 atk to each offensive stat, and Modulator offers 30 atk to each offensive stat. These affixes are endgame for the most part, so look into it when you're nearing the end of the SH difficulty and approaching XH.

Always prioritize percentage increases over atk ups unless we're talking like 200 for 5 SP like in the Force tree with t-atk high up.
    Decent percentages with little inconvenience for conditions > High percentages with annoying to keep up conditions.
    There are always exceptions to the rules, though. If you're not sure about a certain skill you can always just ask around.

Evil Ranger in-training Catsaber's Avatar

Hello everyone!

i was looking around a little bit (i'm still new to pso2) and i kept hearing that bow braver isnt that good to main and if i wanted, i should go RaBr instead

But it seems like these info are a little bit outdated, so i'd like to ask if this is still true or not :s

is katana gear boost worth to max out ?

because it seems i don't have enough sp to play both katana and bow in one build
    my build was like this, is it worth to leave it at lv 2

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    is katana gear boost worth to max out ?

because it seems i don't have enough sp to play both katana and bow in one build
    my build was like this, is it worth to leave it at lv 2

KG gear boost imo is best kept at 0 or 1. It is mainly a quality of life skill for maintaining gear which is not necessary to keep gear running. Also, do pick up RS Advance, it gives you much more RS uptime, especially with that 12* which cuts RS CD. You can get points from JR cover and Quick Mate (you have Automate on hu tree anw), and 2 points off charge shoot(only affect normals)
    You end up with something like this:
    Last edited by escarlata; May 3, 2016 at 06:30 AM.

Ok so how is Fo/Br comapred to Fo/Te. Ive maxed my braver and its hard to level up all over again for other classes. Iis it even viable? or will you be suffering severe damge loss compared to Fo/Te?

Ever since Compound Techs, FOBR has been much less useful due to FOTE having better multipliers for those. Only time FOBR's compound techs will be stronger is if you hit a weakpoint for all hits.
    PP Convert Ring might help FOBR's case, but not by much, since you'll still be losing a lot, such as a powerful Ra-Grants (not to mention the other PP management stuff that TE has).
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Does anyhting work as a mainclass with braver as the sub?

Ranger if you use bows but not katana.
    But BrRa is now slightly better than RaBr for bow due to 13* and main class weapon boost. But RaBr is still better if you plan to mix in Rifle and Launcher usage.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).