Page 507 of 576 FirstFirst ... 7407457497504505506507508509510517557 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5755

Aww OK that's to bad. Any weapons you do use?

Also how common is orbit bow its taking me forever to get pleides because its hard to find decent parties

Quote Originally Posted by Catmsuica13 View Post
    Also how common is orbit bow its taking me forever to get pleides because its hard to find decent parties
    Right now, Seiga Bow is the easiest 13* bow. TD4 seems to have been wiped off of the schedule with the flood of Yamatos.

Oh really? how is the seiga bow? Whats its pot? i picked up the collection sheet but i figure it would be trash so really i was only gonna get it for the sake of just having it.

Oh really? how is the seiga bow? Whats its pot? i picked up the collection sheet but i figure it would be trash so really i was only gonna get it for the sake of just having it.
    imo, stick with edel arrow until you can make an orbit.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    imo, stick with edel arrow until you can make an orbit.
    This. Also get Divine Raikou. If you need pleides you can farm gold badges and trade 20 of them for one stone. You get around 13 per run, so it's slow but the current LQ is good and it's faster than to wait with now rare mining bases.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    This. Also get Divine Raikou. If you need pleides you can farm gold badges and trade 20 of them for one stone. You get around 13 per run, so it's slow but the current LQ is good and it's faster than to wait with now rare mining bases.
    I've been doing this and thanks to easter bingo I only need 5 toranas. Also on the topic of rare mining bases there's also the fact of how hard it is to get good parties. Most of the time you won't even beat the quest

I've been doing this and thanks to easter bingo I only need 5 toranas. Also on the topic of rare mining bases there's also the fact of how hard it is to get good parties. Most of the time you won't even beat the quest
    I'm going to give advice, you never rely on anyone, and focus on objectives and try to go with the class you play better and equipped it.

Another thing, people who know how to play well and want to do TD4 or other EQ important almost always playing alone or with his best friend, it is rare to make them party with some unknown in an EQ with pugs.

For get easy Torames play LQ and change 20 gold medals 2016, this one the better way.

I'm sorry for all in skip some the thread .

Quick question to the thread. Is this worth it? I've got the welfare 13* HFB K lv3 pot (+6% to weakspot off crit and +16% to weakspot on crit). Working on getting the stones to raise the element. Will have that at 35 soon (working towards 60). I've got the crit ring maxed to 20 to go with it. Maxed both br/hu crit skills as well. I think this gives a crit rate of 80% when outside of gear and k combat. And 105% when going Br/Gu (dont judge. zero range crit maxed).

Crit:
    90%-100% variance (10% crit. Right?) + 20 from ring + 50 Br/HU = 80

10 from variance + 20 from ring + 75 Br/Gu = 105

I always aim for weakpoints anyways, so no change to the way I play. Again. Is it worth it? That +16%.

that katana is garbo, just get the revolucio katana.