Page 511 of 576 FirstFirst ... 11411461501508509510511512513514521561 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Etherwolf View Post
    What's the word on Katana PAs, damage, and utility?
    Regarding utility, Katana is just great all around : Guren-Tessen is probably one of the best, if not the best mobility PA in the game, which is also good at mobbing and yields decent damage, Kanran and fudou have mediocre damage, but are insanely good for controlling crowd before using other PAs. You still have decent single target PAs with good damage, like Sakura endo and Hatou Rindou (the latter can actually provide really high damage once you learn how to sweetspot it properly). Combine that with Katana combat and counter edge, and you have a versatile, all purpose weapon. The only thing it lacks is a great "elevator-type" PA (Tsukimi does that to some extend, but it's nowhere near what Twin Daggers, TMGs or Dual Blades can offer)

Katana's damage is okay-ish, but kinda falls behind what weapons other classes have in terms of pure damage. However, Katana is reliable at dishing damage constantly and consistently so you can still keep up in terms of "practical damage", especially when swarmed with mobs . However, the lack of pure damage can be detrimental when dealing damage is the only thing you have to care about, like against stunned or slow bosses with tons of HP. what's where the bow part of Braver comes in handy.

Other people could elaborate on /correct this, but I think this is pretty much Katana's stengths and weaknesses, along with main PAs in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Other people could elaborate on /correct this, but I think this is pretty much Katana's stengths and weaknesses, along with main PAs in my opinion.
    Ayy, thanks fam. That's what I like to see. As for everyone, is it better to just hold Guren and dash around everywhere like a half-demon with daddy issues, or to let the PA run it's course to get the whatever it's called when you pa with the red circle?
    Signature? SIGNATURE? How do you add a signature!?

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    No.

5char

Edit:

More precisely, charging Banish only increases its AoE, but in no way does it increase its damage. Therefore, charging Banish isn't necessary.
    Oh that makes sense, thanks for the info!
    What bow should I use btw, I got a Seiga Archer but I can probably get Orbit too.

Also this would be considered some kind of 'Hybrid Build' right? With katana as a main and bow as a sub?
    Is there anything I can use as reference to pour my points in?

Quote Originally Posted by Yukipon View Post
    BR/HU Hybrid General Build
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Feel free to individualize the build. As for Weak vs Average Stance, I prefer Weak Stance even on a hybrid build, but I'd go with Average if you're not familiar with most of the mobs' weak points and for general simplicity.
    yeah let's see your damage in UQ, LQ, or basically anywhere relevant with a weak stance only brhu build. so garbage.

Sega needs to roll both of BR's stances into Above Average Stance

Would be a great buff
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

Hey guys my main is a Fo/Bv and I capped my force so I want to switch to Bv main and work on teacher as a sub. Any suggestions for skill and weapon loadout? And I do have AC to buy extra trees (already did that for force.) I'm aware of Gurren but beyond that I don't know how to build main braver outside of weakstance and go for the weak spots.

Any help would be great.

So ummm, I got a high frequency blade to drop, and I would really like to use it because I love the looks... But I have 2 questions.

A) Is it a usable 13 star? Or a trash 13 star, whats the potential on it?
    B) The thing droped with only Spiritia I, while I have lots of mestea I dont have the slightest clue on how afixing works, is there some place I can find an afixing guide for dummies?

^No, that katana sux. Its potential is: 6% damage on weak points, and should you get a critical hit, you'll get another 10% damage bonus, totaling up to 16% at level 3 (弱点へのダメージが6%、クリティカル時は更に(5%/7%/10%)上昇する). And if you're thinking why not combine this Katana with Weak Stance, no, that's a bad idea; as BrHu, you should be running Avg Stance 100% of the time with left over points allocated into the Bow side of the tree, furthermore, not every enemy has an accessible weak point, for example, mobbing in UQs will be a pain. As BrHu, you should be using both katana and bow.

For a guide on affixing, there's Selphea's guide:

http://www.fulldive.nu/2015/01/06/pso2-affixing-101/
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jun 3, 2016 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    So ummm, I got a high frequency blade to drop, and I would really like to use it because I love the looks... But I have 2 questions.

B) The thing droped with only Spiritia I, while I have lots of mestea I dont have the slightest clue on how afixing works, is there some place I can find an afixing guide for dummies?
    Phashion Star man. If you're using 13-star weapons with proper investment into your stances you should be able to run pretty much anything at that point and not have to worry about dragging your party down.

Weak Stance is nice against enemies with weakpoints, and it's fun to be able to switch between the two.

By the way, is there any way to get multiple Harai Houshuns? Or is there a way to get it from drops?

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post

well the other guy answered other things but really the katanas to aim for are revolucio, ares, austere while austere is the best katana it takes forever to get.. currently id say revolucio is the one to go for unless you can somehow reliably farm ares stones

Austere: highest base atk 12% damage 10% natural pp regen
    Ares: 6-10% damage based on pb gauge
    Revolucio: 8% damage on JA (and currently easier than ares unless once again u somehow have anga farm people.. the 2 weps are pretty much equal in a sense anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    The word is Guren.
    and this pa is why i actually stopped playing br completely (besides brgu and alt char kuron spam due to chars only having brhu) despite owning austere katana and orbit bow.. for being a gap closer and dashing pa its damage is also far too high and even comes with hax vertical reach.. even has more dps than endo and only 20pp to do the whole thing and then hatou probably still has higher dps but costs 30pp to use (and requires a small bit of thought to GASP properly position yourself) also seen too many times where someone only uses guren period. meh i guess this is how people felt back when shunka was at its prenerf state which i wasnt there for anyway