Page 513 of 576 FirstFirst ... 13413463503510511512513514515516523563 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 5755

Can katana constantly hit WB-ed Gryphon head when its fangs are not broken yet? Or Anjhahu weakpoint when it's not down?

Though I wouldn't say katana is the least accurate weapon. Sword is.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

WB-ed head? Sorry, I go for breakables for extra lewts and pretty sure tsukimi-gekka can do that. Also I can pick quite a few examples where katana is so good it cuts steel like butter and your %favoriteweapon% is just shit. Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    WB-ed head? Sorry, I go for breakables for extra lewts and pretty sure tsukimi-gekka can do that. Also I can pick quite a few examples where katana is so good it cuts steel like butter and your %favoriteweapon% is just shit. Easy.
    this man speaks gospel

WB-ed head? Sorry, I go for breakables for extra lewts and pretty sure tsukimi-gekka can do that.
    clearly your ASSuming

Also I can pick quite a few examples where katana is so good it cuts steel like butter and your %favoriteweapon% is just shit. Easy.
    we can also give examples that other weapons out damage other katana PAs.... besides Gurren cuz that shit is lazy and braindead
    Spoiler!

extra 10* units, amazing.

td > katana for gal if you really want to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    clearly your ASSuming

we can also give examples that other weapons out damage other katana PAs.... besides Gurren cuz that shit is lazy and braindead
    Ignoring capitals, ignoring that it's about precision not damage, getting personal, someone is clearly butthurt or just a lousy troll.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    extra 10* units, amazing.

td > katana for gal if you really want to go there.
    Units with 5+ affixes are always nice even if 10*. Yea, TDs are better there, but overall katana is very precise weapon, it's PAs are very clean which makes it quite good for going for weakpoints which was the point of all that trash talk that Megidolaon started by dropping shit tier post. It still doesn't make weak stance better for katana as mentioned earlier.

mmm stat3 did go up, so i will yield to your affix point as valid, though i personally couldn't be bothered.

i agree katana is precise, but i hate its lack of air options, always have. td's spoil me now.

yea man its cool to be inefficient for that useless 10* unit thats cool.. tbh you are part of the problem with that horrible logic anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Yukipon View Post
    "The Way of the Banish."
    I found this quite funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Ignoring capitals, ignoring that it's about precision not damage, getting personal, someone is clearly butthurt or just a lousy troll.
    And the fact that you ignored that I separated your quotes....

Also I can pick quite a few examples where katana is so good it cuts steel like butter and your %favoriteweapon% is just shit. Easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    So this "cuts steel like butter" = Precise Accuracy?
    Clearly your talking about damage.... Don't ignore your own words next time when you start ignoring reply quotes
    Last edited by CoWorker; Jun 16, 2016 at 07:53 PM.
    Spoiler!