Page 518 of 576 FirstFirst ... 18418468508515516517518519520521528568 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    So someone working on a Bow Braver it's better to go Hunter sub or Ranger sub? It seems everyone is talking like Hunter sub but I always thought Ranger sub would be better.
    Kamikaze is made for Hu sub because its striking, for pure BBow Br it's better to Ra sub (for general use). Ra has tons of damage multipliers, more than Br, so it's not like Hu vs Br for Ra, you simply go for damage. Also Ra's mobility and defense is shit, Br is more mobile and has melee step so less reliant on Hu survivability skills, add to that that Br almost lacks any multihit skills and you don't ever need to replace weak damage bonus for universal Fury Stance..

bow only braver is bad and you should feel bad

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Kamikaze is made for Hu sub because its striking
    -Kamikaze uses R atk for its damage
    -The second hit uses striking multipliers. The first hit should use ranged multipliers since it can headshot.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    for pure BBow Br
    I wouldn't recommend doing this.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    The first hit should use ranged multipliers since it can headshot.
    It's an RATK-based Striking attack that hits the Ranged hitbox. Go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    It's an RATK-based Striking attack that hits the Ranged hitbox. Go figure
    So the first hit is the game's only striking attack that headshots. God that is fucking weird.

Okay, while we're on this, the 'shots' of kreisensclag that cannot headshot, do those use ranged multipliers or melee?

What about crazy smash? Don't tell me that uses ranged multipliers on a whim.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jul 18, 2016 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    So someone working on a Bow Braver it's better to go Hunter sub or Ranger sub? It seems everyone is talking like Hunter sub but I always thought Ranger sub would be better.
    You'll want a RA sub for pure bow since the multipliers beat out Fury even if you fail to proc standing snipe, Ra also can give a launcher which you can at least use to have some mobbing, this will also open up weak bullet for usage. This build is however, mostly for nuking a boss such as Magatsu without relying BrGu Chain Trigger(BrGu is stronger at this in a well built party that can compliment CT) where you would probably avoid katana usage however and you may have issues when attempting to kill swarms of mooks where BrHu's multipliers will proc for just hitting things.

This builds also works well at Elder/Loser and most bosses, may have issues at Falz Double/Profound Darkness since you need WB applied for most targets to count as a weak point to proc Ra's passives and Weak Stance. As Double's leg 'bulbs' and PD's Pedals do not count as a weak point.

EDIT: Serious note though, hopefully you have another character(Or build on that character) for mobbing in case to make up for this. I won't advise against Br/Ra since it is actually a really powerful build for plenty of boss EQs, but non boss content such as Yamato, A-Rank DOs, etc will begin to feel alot more like a chore than they already are simply because you'll need to headshot every little mob for any real damage numbers.
    Last edited by Daku; Jul 18, 2016 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daku View Post
    EDIT: Serious note though, hopefully you have another character(Or build on that character) for mobbing in case to make up for this. I won't advise against Br/Ra since it is actually a really powerful build for plenty of boss EQs, but non boss content such as Yamato, A-Rank DOs, etc will begin to feel alot more like a chore than they already are simply because you'll need to headshot every little mob for any real damage numbers.
    Serious note is pure BBow Br needs Orbit + Divine Raikou bows for max efficiency. BrRa is fine at mobbing, it's nowhere near guren god of no-brain homing, but it's good enough for soloing and it's huge headshot damage in couple with huge (but a bit gimmicky) Pen Arrow hitbox is useful on XH. It's really strong on tomato as the mobs are lined up perfectly for that Pen Arrow to kill them all (unless kanran morons fuck everything up with their lolsohuge damage), you can also use Pen Arrow to hit 5 turrets at a time so the damage is nice even without wb.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So the first hit is the game's only striking attack that headshots. God that is fucking weird.

Okay, while we're on this, the 'shots' of kreisensclag that cannot headshot, do those use ranged multipliers or melee?

What about crazy smash? Don't tell me that uses ranged multipliers on a whim.
    The Kreisen shots are indeed SATK-based Striking multiplier attacks.

Crazy Smash is pure Striking multipliers too.

Crazy Smash is pure Striking multipliers too.
    Okay I've always assumed that it was, and that makes the kamikaze thing seem completely arbitrary... unless crazy smash can headshot...

The Kreisen shots are indeed SATK-based Striking multiplier attacks.
    Forget I asked. Can't be bothered to try to understand gunslash PAs anymore.

What playing Br/Hu feels like:
    Spoiler!

What playing Br/Ra feels like:
    Spoiler!